MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
What Is Incest Patch? How to Install It? Can Anyone Tell Me
It changes the relationship/connections between the characters from landlady/roommate to mom/sister, etc. Copy the file to the game folder and that's it.

So in this case open LISC-0.7.2-pc folder (PC variant) and copy that file to the game folder.

Reactions: Azeus

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
It changes the relationship/connections between the characters from landlady/roommate to mom/sister, etc. Copy the file to the game folder and that's it.

So in this case open LISC-0.7.2-pc folder (PC variant) and copy that file to the game folder.
thanks man

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
I have now downloaded the I-Patch several times and copied it into the game folder. But it stays with Landlady in the text. What can be the reason? I downloaded the compressed version. Can it be that the patch does not work for the compressed version?
MartinKrpan Explained it above step by step. Do as he say and it'll work.

May 13, 2018
When the hell did the extremely white, suburban MC suddenly start sounding like he was from the hood?
"My sister's tryna be an artist"
"I'm tryna buy something special"
"I'm down to buy it"
"Price ain't an issue..."
"I know you got Ron"
"Ain't leaving till you tell me..."
"I ain't like that"

Sudden vernacular changes are jarring, yo. Pick a communication style and put that shit on lock, ahight?

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
When the hell did the extremely white, suburban MC suddenly start sounding like he was from the hood?
"My sister's tryna be an artist" "I'm tryna buy something special". "I'm down to buy it." "Price ain't an issue..."

Sudden vernacular changes are jarring, yo. Pick a communication style and put that shit on lock, ahight?
He’s in the mafia now, of course he has to speak like some guy from Sopranos.

May 13, 2018
"My sister's tryna be an artist"
"I'm tryna buy something special"
"I'm down to buy it"
"Price ain't an issue..."
"I know you got Ron"
"Ain't leaving till you tell me..."
"I ain't like that"

He’s in the mafia now, of course he has to speak like some guy from Sopranos.
But he doesn't sound like he's in The Sopranos. He sounds like he's in Power, or The Wire.

And it seems to be catching with the other characters.

Which is a shame, because it's a pretty good game.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Are the animations for 0.72 all added by now? I haven't played LISC in a while and want to start from the beginning again.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Nope, 7.2 was basically just another bugfix. The animations are not added yet, I suppose that would be 7.3 (if no new bugfix happens first). I've been waiting myself to play it until all animations are in.
Cheers mate. Is 0.73 going to be just the added animations or does it come with a progress in the storyline?
On another note: does 0.72 have new/good content for the Mom? ( forgot her name )

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
there should be a separate scene if you didn't help Jasmine when Elena is having a conversation with Jasmine in the basketball court

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
So not long after the update dropped I read about a scene being in the game but not showing up its where Sophie watches her livestream then if you fucked her she finds out and got mad or some shit anyone know if that's bugged out or in this bug fix version or is it still not in there. I haven't been able to get that scene and I really wanna see it.

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
What happend to the electro mod?

When I loaded up the new version alot of my stats have been reset.

Looks l have to start again from end of EP1 that's not too bad though ,

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes