anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
So, let me get this straight: either you have the MC kill Dave at the beginning or it's done by Ron and Camelia? I mean, I already knew he dies either way, but I'm not sure how I feel about the revelation. I kind of understood that someone the MC knew would do it, but I'm not sure I actually suspected them. I must be getting rusty in my deductive reasoning. Well, that, or updates are infrequent enough that I forget details that would have tipped me off.
well, yes the revelation is that
So is it still the fact that you need to pick the Intimidate options to see the most content?

Because at least until 0.6 it seemed like picking charisma only served to cut scenes short, which was a bit counter-intuitive if you ask me at least in Lauren´s case, she always seemed to want the MC to not be in danger but will only do stuff with him if he actually is and starts being kinda criminal?
i agree with you, charisma did nothing at all ( correct me if im wrong, there s no sex scene wich require charisma check, am i right?) plus, to pick up intimidation to achieve ALL the Lauren contents it doesnt make much sense, at least with the script. maybe she just want to feel the rush of the danger? who knows. neverthless, i choose intimidation ;D because of the baddas leather jacket, the baseball bat and shit

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just started playing and for some reason the left option is unavailable? Is this intended or did I miss something?

1677063612185.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
wait for 0.7.3
I don't actually care when they would come out. I was telling them that the changelog didn't list animations as part of the update, so obviously I was saying that they could find the answer themselves to "So no new animations in 0.72? Only Bugs fixed?" by simply reading the changelog.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I like this game quite a bit, but I've been holding off on playing 0.7.x because of the bugs in earlier chapters and I'd rather wait until all animations are added than have to play again once they eventually are. But with all the bug fixes so far and the reports here of those still remaining (even after 1st attempt at fixing) I do sort of wonder why this version's beta test phase took so long.

Come to that, does anyone know if the pool scene with Lauren at the end of ep.6 is now obtainable WITHOUT having to mod the game? Tried a couple times to get it after ep.6 came out but couldn't get it, then I read that you needed enough points with Lauren and a certain choice but those 2 things couldn't be done in one playthrough. I'm not opposed to modding, but it would be nice if content is available in the game as is when it is published.

Reactions: maradona6666

alceme

Aug 19, 2020
quick question just started playing the game and i see that ep 2 is out so why is ep 2 gallery locked ? do i need to get to that episode to unlock it ?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I have a weird question what is the name of and the artist of the second song that plays in the scene where Sophie kisses Ran at the pool

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What's the last scene in the gallery of epsiode 2?
It's the last scene in Sophie submissive path, triggered when MC goes to sleep. There are also options to choose during the conversation with Sophies & Ran by the pool in this path, don't know whether or not any of the choices will have an effect on this scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thargor
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes