RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LifeinSantaCounty-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

possum1

May 17, 2018
i more or less remember everyone else but i'm blanking out on who charlotte is. how does mc meet her again?

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
i more or less remember everyone else but i'm blanking out on who charlotte is. how does mc meet her again?
She is mc little sister that lived with they grandmother (mc dad's mother) she has/had problem with her mother (lauren) for dad death cuz she was think laruen caused that death.

Reactions: possum1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, let me get this straight: either you have the MC kill Dave at the beginning or it's done by Ron and Camelia? I mean, I already knew he dies either way, but I'm not sure how I feel about the revelation. I kind of understood that someone the MC knew would do it, but I'm not sure I actually suspected them. I must be getting rusty in my deductive reasoning. Well, that, or updates are infrequent enough that I forget details that would have tipped me off.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How many episodes are there? All these updates have over a 1k renders added which is fun but im trying to gauge how far into the game I am. I just hit episode 2.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How many episodes are there? All these updates have over a 1k renders added which is fun but im trying to gauge how far into the game I am. I just hit episode 2.
It's in the middle of Episode 2 right now. This latest release was content for "Part 2", so it's hard to say how many parts this episode will have. I'd guess three in total, but I'm not sure whether the dev has given an official count of how much is left in Episode 2.

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
LISC is the best game I have played with captures the 'Mommy' Content so beautifully. All the roleplay lovers will enjoy this game!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So, let me get this straight: either you have the MC kill Dave at the beginning or it's done by Ron and Camelia? I mean, I already knew he dies either way, but I'm not sure how I feel about the revelation. I kind of understood that someone the MC knew would do it, but I'm not sure I actually suspected them. I must be getting rusty in my deductive reasoning. Well, that, or updates are infrequent enough that I forget details that would have tipped me off.
If you didn't do it the game pretty much tells you Carmelia did it when you visit her new apartment the first time. There are some heavy hints in that scene.I don't think Ron was involved in any route. He knows who is the one behind it and he's the rat pointing fingers I think.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you didn't do it the game pretty much tells you Carmelia did it when you visit her new apartment the first time. There are some heavy hints in that scene.I don't think Ron was involved in any route. He knows who is the one behind it and he's the rat pointing fingers I think.
Like I said, it's been quite a while, so thanks for the reminder. However, in this latest update Ron does specifically say he was involved. It's why he was apologizing so profusely; it's just the Carmelia was the one who did the actual killing.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Life in Santa County [v0.7.1] [Bold Bash Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 972 MB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

update this please

Reactions: giqui

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LifeinSantaCounty-0.7.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes