Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Can I somehow beat the shit out of Ron or maybe fuck his mom? Just started the game and jesus christ he's annoying
you can later fuck his mom (or better be "forced"the first time , later you can have fun with "mommy"-she can even get preg)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So this has been updated with new animations or not? Changelog is confusing but just realized it's been a month.

jackphi

Mar 6, 2023
Hmm anyone else who has rise and love switched in the stats on the phone with charisma intimidation.

So on my phone:

Rise shows the Intimidation score
Love shows the Charisma score
Charisma shows the Rise score
Intimidation shows the Fall score

Is this a problem score wise or just an interface problem?

EDIT: Seems to only be an interface problem and not an advancement problem.

Last edited:

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Hey anyone knows what the issue here? I can't unlock this part of the gallery. The last wo blank spaces.
It's ep 2 btw..

This is the issue? And on ep 2 v ( 7.2 did mc fuck Lauren?) Cuz I read some post elsewr, wondering. And the issue is the last part of the gallery that I can't unlocked.

Last edited:

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Devlog #24
Hello! I hope you're doing well. We've been working hard on a new update for about 10 days without much of a break. We've nearly finished all the challenging parts and are moving onto the final stage, which is coding.
After coding, we'll start testing the update. It's been a stressful and intense experience for us, especially with Moody moving and an earthquake we experienced, as well as some personal issues. However, we're happy with the progress we've made and have plans to create a less stressful and more productive working environment in the future, which may include moving to an office.
Working from home has been challenging, as there are many distractions. Therefore, we've been planning to move to an office for about a month and a half. As for the update, we've finished about 17 out of 20 sequences. As we've been saying for months, this update will focus on Lauren, and we think you'll really enjoy it. We'll have more good news for you next week.

See you then!

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Devlog #24
Hello! I hope you're doing well. We've been working hard on a new update for about 10 days without much of a break. We've nearly finished all the challenging parts and are moving onto the final stage, which is coding.
After coding, we'll start testing the update. It's been a stressful and intense experience for us, especially with Moody moving and an earthquake we experienced, as well as some personal issues. However, we're happy with the progress we've made and have plans to create a less stressful and more productive working environment in the future, which may include moving to an office.
Working from home has been challenging, as there are many distractions. Therefore, we've been planning to move to an office for about a month and a half. As for the update, we've finished about 17 out of 20 sequences. As we've been saying for months, this update will focus on Lauren, and we think you'll really enjoy it. We'll have more good news for you next week.

See you then!
Fkkkkk cant wait for the update

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes