Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Why did that spoil the game for you, not gonna play it now cause you know that
I'll not continue to play this game but it is not because of that ! ;)

It simply because I THINK it is a poor game.
I came to this game because I saw a fan art signature that was way more beautifull than the renders of this game.
way too much clichés all around.

God speed to all of you that are enjoy it. :)

Last edited:

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 2541103
Anyone see the scene in the last update? Has it not been released yet, or was this just a special render?
It's in the game, but you must choose Intimidation options throughout your playthrough, otherwise it won't trigger. The same applies to Charisma for Lauren scenes. Best to have two save files, one for Lauren and one for Chloe.

This scene is also just the prelude to a much longer scene. You'll definitely want to see that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's in the game, but you must choose Intimidation options throughout your playthrough, otherwise it won't trigger. The same applies to Charisma for Lauren scenes. Best to have two save files, one for Lauren and one for Chloe.

This scene is also just the prelude to a much longer scene. You'll definitely want to see that.
ita a scene of the game, i get It in One of my run, After Chloe ask you to go to the Mall with her, or something like that. in my last run ( full intimidation) Chloe didnt ask me nothing and i didnt get the scene
You can use URM and see all the scenes.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

Make a save at each spot, then open URM in upper left, it shows 2 scenes and and choose the scene.

Last edited:

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

the option in the dialogue "rise" and "fall" are directly related to "intimidation" and "charisma"? if yes i went full intimidation points and full rise option, and still Chloe didnt ask me shit. i went Lauren , though

Reactions: MikeOG

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Ok I just start the game and right away there is something impossible:
This couple.

View attachment 2540440
The MC also looks like, what I consider "very unattractive", giving the players the impression of "you can get every woman if you try hard enough".

After the first 2 seconds, a woman has made a decision that she finds someone attractive or not. If unattractive, you stand no chance. Never.

I know you just wanted to make a joke :D

II'm also aware it's just a game. If some of you try to point that out, I would come to the conclusion that you look exactly like Snot, the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: bluehound36
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 2541103
Anyone see the scene in the last update? Has it not been released yet, or was this just a special render?
Alright so I went through the game images, and I can't find this image anywhere, so it looks like it is not implemented anywhere as of yet. There is a small handy scene on the couch but if anyone has any evidence otherwise, please share build info. As for now I have my peace of mind and can stop grinding through this game lol

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes