raj143

Jun 22, 2019
It's in the game, but you must choose Intimidation options throughout your playthrough, otherwise it won't trigger. The same applies to Charisma for Lauren scenes. Best to have two save files, one for Lauren and one for Chloe.

This scene is also just the prelude to a much longer scene. You'll definitely want to see that.
u have save files

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Yes, I do.

14-1 is for the Lauren playthrough. No scenes for Chloe after this point (for version 0.7.2). The save starts with MC looking at Chloe on the couch:
View attachment 2548098

17-1 is for the Chloe playthrough. A more elaborate scene will follow after some initial fun on the couch. The save starts with Chloe standing behind MC:
View attachment 2548089
this game need make an harem play

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
does the english gets better on this game? the prologue was "ok" but im 30 mins past the prologue and the dialogue gets worse and worse, there is some paragraphs that make 0 sense

Grumlydude

Mar 15, 2023
Hello guys and girls

First i don't have this game but I'm looking for two kinds of games like Straitened Times (heavy sandbox) or managment/trainer style

I saw this thread is tagged management and sandbox so I'm intrigued.
I saw some YT walkthroughs but none of them are showing the usual screens we have in sandbox or management
For exemple, no questlog or progress

So my question is : does this game will let MC go nearly anywhere he wants ?

btw visuals are really nice

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes