Oct 7, 2022
Wow like every other milking dev, earthquakes , war , cancer etc etc etc , bunch of excuses lol
If you are that concerned about him milking his patreons then just DONT pay him..it is literally that simple..but if you are not paying him a single buck then just shut your mouth and try to understand that he is also a human being who recently experienced a life threating event like an earthquake..an earthquake which btw killed almost 50k people in both Turkey and Syria..learn to be a better human being instead of an ignorant jerk maybe then you will actually be a better person lol..

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018
If you are that concerned about him milking his patreons then just DONT pay him..it is literally that simple..but if you are not paying him a single buck then just shut your mouth and try to understand that he is also a human being who recently experienced a life threating event like an earthquake..an earthquake which btw killed almost 50k people in both Turkey and Syria..learn to be a better human being instead of an ignorant jerk maybe then you will actually be a better person lol..
Also, last update was released three months ago, there are people that still waiting for an update of milfy city or midnight paradise after one year of "coming soon". If this will not be released this month but the next, I don't see where the problem is.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017

... We had hoped to finish earlier, but there were some delays due to unforeseen circumstances. You see, because of the risk of earthquakes, I had to move my entire family to a safer location after a big earthquake disaster. There were a couple of medium-sized earthquakes in city, so I decided to move our family to where I live now. This was a bit challenging, but the safety of my loved ones is my top priority.
In the past, I would apologize for delays or breaking promises, but this time I will not do that because my life or the lives of my loved ones are not more important than anything else Fenriz is also moving here because of the earthquake risk. We've been searching for a place for her to live in, but our main focus is on our company. We've decided to set up an office to be more efficient and take our business to the next level. Although we've been through a difficult time, we're optimistic about the future. Great things are on the horizon, and we're excited to share our progress with y'all. Stay tuned, and have a good week ahead.
See y'all next time!"
Horsecrap like this makes me think this dev is just a single dude pretending to have a family and pretending to be affected by whatever happens wherever he pretends to live.

No doubt their new office is a milk truck and the next level for their business is to start filling it up by milking this game.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Ruh roh... where did I put my tinfoil hat?

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a bit critical of devs and being aware that some do eventually turn out to be in it for the milking, but I don't think this is there yet. Yes, they could be more consistent in keeping people informed, but that is true for a lot of devs around here. No need for outlandish theories just yet.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
guys pls dont desrespect and dont be harsh. lets Just wait, this Dev has been legit and upfront with the subscribers so far. ( the last update was a mess and maybe they learnt that give a massive One at once was a bad idea After all) if they really struggled with the earthquake, thats not shit to joke around, we talking about thousand and thousands and thousands of deaths. personally, if i had even the slight doubt that they made up this story using such a tragedy to justify the delay, not only i would drop following the game, but i wouldnt waste another single second of my Life watching the product of such a shitty human being. so pls, let s Just wait and be respectful , for those Who Lost their lives.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
View attachment 1448147

Overview:
Santa county... A symbol of wealth and peace. But what if it really isn't? A young boy, living in a neighborhood where everything seems so ordinary and innocent and then discovers the dark and lustful lifestyles lurking within. Witness all the destructions he will experience and the great change he will make. This city has only one rule. Trust... No one.

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-20
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: Bold Bash Studios - - - LISC-MOODY
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Update Only: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: *

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION - FAN ART THREAD -
Walkthrough/Multi-Mod* - FAN SIGS1 - FAN SIGS2 - WALKTHROUGH - Gallery Unlock*

*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 1149503 View attachment 1149498 View attachment 1149500 View attachment 1448143 View attachment 1149504 View attachment 1149505 View attachment 1149506 View attachment 1149508 View attachment 1149510 View attachment 1149512 View attachment 1149513 View attachment 1149514 View attachment 1149515 View attachment 1149516 View attachment 1448144 View attachment 1149519 View attachment 1149521 View attachment 1149522
art 5/5

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Waiting patiently for this release...
I even exceptionally skipped 0.7.2, so the excitement is getting higher for the double action
Hoping to get it for this WE

Reactions: MikeOG
Apr 21, 2023
I'm new to this, how do I get notified upon the game being updated? I wanted to wait to try this game after it gets this update others are talking about.

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
So will walkthrough mods work in the compressed version? And is anyone playing this on Joiplay? Compressed version sometimes crash on certain frames

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes