milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Well it seems like it gonna be a blowjob scene. But i shall really pissed if there is only some Tease and blowjob , i mean common! When you are saying "Lauren" update, then i hope he is meaning about a proper update, not blue balling...
yep...i will be piss off too

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Well it seems like it gonna be a blowjob scene. But i shall really pissed if there is only some Tease and blowjob , i mean common! When you are saying "Lauren" update, then i hope he is meaning about a proper update, not blue balling...
If not mistaken the devs said that we will go all the way with Lauren in this update... hope i'm not mistaken this with another game:HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Stupid people always love to complain mate about everything..thats just how idiots in this world are and trust me when i say this almost 90% of the people complaining about the dev arent his patreon supporters at all and haven't even paid a single dollar to the dev and yet they still have the audacity to complain about him milking while totally ignoring the hardships the dev has faced in recent months..this game is awesome and so i'll support the dev and i dont care if he takes months to release new updates coz his content is that good..cheers mate..:p
thats why icstor is still milking money

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
As Jack would say, let's go piecemeal. ICSTOR was better, there's a game today, outdated milfy city and only addicted and desperate fanboys, gambling and sex are addictive, even virtual. ICSTOR has more than 10 times more patrons than Bold Bash which could lead to Bold Bash considering "slow delivery, ignore criticism and do little" regarding deadlines. With or without excuse, we are mere mortals and consumers of the product, some very addicted and the addicted person demands the delivery of his consumption, addiction.
The game Life in Santa County has graphic quality, good script and history, plot and the character Lauren is very provocative together with Iris, a threesome with the MC would be interesting. Maybe soon, next month, next year in five years he will UPR his update, his problem. Short the game is in my TOP 3 along with Chasing Sunset and Shutup and Dance. I have fun with the reviews and Sacarmo.

FoT6SCFXEAw683N.jpg

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
As Jack would say, let's go piecemeal. ICSTOR was better, there's a game today, outdated milfy city and only addicted and desperate fanboys, gambling and sex are addictive, even virtual. ICSTOR has more than 10 times more patrons than Bold Bash which could lead to Bold Bash considering "slow delivery, ignore criticism and do little" regarding deadlines. With or without excuse, we are mere mortals and consumers of the product, some very addicted and the addicted person demands the delivery of his consumption, addiction.
The game Life in Santa County has graphic quality, good script and history, plot and the character Lauren is very provocative together with Iris, a threesome with the MC would be interesting. Maybe soon, next month, next year in five years he will UPR his update, his problem. Short the game is in my TOP 3 along with Chasing Sunset and Shutup and Dance. I have fun with the reviews and Sacarmo.

View attachment 2604253
where did you get that from? i dont see a post on patreon.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

View attachment 2604253
for the life of me, i didnt get a single word :D

Apr 21, 2023
So basically it will come on the last day of the month.....ok.
Highly probable

I'm just happy the developer is giving some clarification on the release date.

I've seen many games go 6 months to a year with a lot of talk but no word on a release date.

I do hope for a little femdom this release but, as they say, beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: anatarash

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Highly probable

I'm just happy the developer is giving some clarification on the release date.

I've seen many games go 6 months to a year with a lot of talk but no word on a release date.

I do hope for a little femdom this release but, as they say, beggars can't be choosers.
yes me too! Wish Lauren could go all the way milf in charge Ariella Ferrera style

3.80 star(s) 188 Votes