anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
So?
im afraid not. but the month Is not over yet, altough there s only eleven days left. so, for the update to drop in May, as the Dev promised, it has to be a release date announcement soonish, with a top tier patreon download option by the end of the month.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
im afraid not. but the month Is not over yet, altough there s only eleven days left. so, for the update to drop in May, as the Dev promised, it has to be a release date announcement soonish, with a top tier patreon download option by the end of the month.
Well, I hope you are right, but we all know how this shit goes :whistle:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
1684730751088.png

Is this supposed to be in the game..? My friend version have this under reply where I don't have this.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
It totally depends on what "path" you are on.....

I mean I use URM to see both scenes when I want, but you can always use the multi-mod for a WT.
themulti mod cut the sophie dom in the replay gallery

where the gallery unlocker shows sophie dom

and both mod/ unlocke show exact same scene for both Sophie Bathroom Master and Sophie Bathroom Queen

Reactions: MikeOG

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
themulti mod cut the sophie dom in the replay gallery

where the gallery unlocker shows sophie dom

and both mod/ unlocke show exact same scene for both Sophie Bathroom Master and Sophie Bathroom Queen
For that maybe, I can't remember, I know there are definitely different scenes for some depending on the Charisma/Dom (whatever each is called it's been a long ass time since I've played) you are on.

babaex

May 28, 2022
View attachment 2640328

Is this right ? no difference in scene at all ?
These scenes are different but there is a bug in the gallery which I found long ago and later I fixed it and upped it here in the thread but it seems that the developer is not reading here or is not interested in the subject matter. The gallery file have to be updated for the latest 0.7.2 version but as I didn't play it yet I didn't update it. Nevertheless here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-7-2-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-9048689

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
These scenes are different but there is a bug in the gallery which I found long ago and later I fixed it and upped it here in the thread but it seems that the developer is not reading here or is not interested in the subject matter. The gallery file have to be updated for the latest 0.7.2 version but as I didn't play it yet I didn't update it. Nevertheless here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-7-2-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-9048689
thanks boss. its fixed.

and sophie dom scene in chapter 2 exists right ?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes