gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I searched and didn't find an answer - the password, highlighted in the mod doesn't work, is not clickable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
They won't discuss it because there is nothing to discuss and instead of giving an update they are giving another dev log where they will cry on how life is hard on them , as for explanation for delay- how they got abducted by aliens who also took their pc's with them for research. They landed back on earth a few days back and now have to restart everything from beginning.
Thanks for your understanding.
:)

Last edited:

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
Delay in Santa County.

This is a global comment not just for this game.

This patreon system... Look devs that use the patron model system, every worker in the world has problems and difficulties and personal problems too, but they manage to do their job. In almost every game in this site, the "personal problem difficulties" can be heard, its so frequent that you can detect a pattern that makes hard to believe those words, sounds more like a dev want to take a rest but doesnt want to lose patrons. If a normal worker do that they will be fired.

You have to deal with the delay of the games because its so rare that they give dates even more they accomplish that date. After you wait you discover an update that took 6-8 months but brings content of a 2 month update, what happened those 4 extra months, its usual that the most desiderable character is delayed to have content or reach the actual sex, now comes the new promises again, this update will be in this time it happened just for this time, and new cicle in the loop, then you write you disagree and then random whiteknights/keyboard warriors harass you because you are displeased.

Devs, just make your ENTIRE GAME and then release it for a price you consider, and then you put expansion or sequels to that game if you want, but this system only tells that you want to be in the limbo of milking patron, you dont want to finish the game, you just want to be in development as much as possible.

Again, release a full game and sell it, you could take rests without excuses and you wont attract any negative reviews, but why wont you do that?.

Last edited:

FelicityLove

Feb 16, 2023
Delay in Santa County.

This is a global comment not just for this game.

This patreon system... Look devs that use the patron model system, every worker in the world has problems and difficulties and personal problems too, but they manage to do their job. In almost every game in this site, the "personal problem difficulties" can be heard, its so frequent that you can detect a pattern that makes hard to believe those words, sounds more like a dev want to take a rest but doesnt want to lose patrons. If a normal worker do that they will be fired.

You have to deal with the delay of the games because its so rare that they give dates even more they accomplish that date. After you wait you discover an update that took 6-8 months but brings content of a 2 month update, what happened those 4 extra months, its usual that the most desiderable character is delayed to have content or reach the actual sex, now comes the new promises again, this update will be in this time it happened just for this time, and new cicle in the loop, then you write you disagree and then random whiteknights/keyboard warriors harass you because you are displeased.

Devs, just make your ENTIRE GAME and then release it for a price you consider, and then you put expansion or sequels to that game if you want, but this system only tells that you want to be in the limbo of milking patron, you dont want to finish the game, you just want to be in development as much as possible.

Again, release a full game and sell it, you could take rests without excuses and you wont attract any negative reviews, but why wont you do that?.
IMO your comment is one-sided when it should be two sided. Devs are not fully to blame for this "Patreon system." The Patreon supporters themselves are equally part of the "system." You should be addressing both the devs and the Patreons.

Patreon's have the choice to not be milked by removing their support. Being a Patreon supporter isn't an obligation to keep. Yet some people maintain their support when they are being shafted. Sure, people are allowed to spend their money however they see fit, but sometimes you think, why continue paying for something that is now gaining you nothing in return? These people are part of the problem too.

I guess if we add a 3rd party to blame, it is Patreon themselves. They don't have some kind of fail-safe to protect gullible Patreon supporters from being taken advantage of by creators.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Lauren where are you dear.??? We are waiting for you. We have "everything" swollen. :love: :love::love::unsure:;)......But seriously, the game is good and requires you to take it seriously. THE GAME IS GOOD IN EVERYTHING. THANKS TO THE DEVELOPER. That allows you to play for free. (y) :) :)(y)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I enjoy this AVN and I am here on F95 taking it for free ATM.

Whether the dev ever publishes another update or not, I have not lost anything - and neither has anyone else here who takes while not supporting.

It's easy to find fault with the dev for any delays - and yet the dev owes us nothing.

There are always people here who will make light of RL events that result in a delay for something they are looking forward to, even if they are just taking it for free over and over again.

I don't know the dev, but this was announced as a delay, not termination of the project, and I view that as good news.

I've seen far too many good/great AVNs get abandoned for various reasons - including RL events.

Whatever has happened, I hope that the dev can overcome it, return to creating this AVN and inspire me enough to make me a supporter.

Now:

A dev does owe their supporters an explanation. Those supporters, in turn, can decide to continue to support, stop support or interrupt support.

It's their $ and their choice.

I really think the PSAs that some people make on a pirate site 'trying' to protect other people's money are ridiculous!

I never let the lemmings decide how I spend my money and I would hope that the vast majority of adults fall into that category, otherwise I have great beach side house with an ocean side view... in Kansas... just call 1-800 DrainMe and give your credit card information when the non-English speaker answers your call...

Reactions: DeliteDouche

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
i can't get over the fact this has been delayed once again. im sorry to repeat it once more, but what a disappointment!
there s really no excuse at this point, the dev are just not doing what he s supposed to do, and during this months ( 6 months since the announced update in december!) has just bullshitting his patreons. such a shame :(

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes