kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I run into an error when I have to talk to Sophie when she's in her bed. After I talk to her it won't let me leave the house it keeps on saying that I have to talk to her. This is what I get before I talk to her. screenshot0002.png

Reactions: densittie

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
How the fuck does it take you an additional 4 months to release the second half of an update after already having delayed the first half by two months when they were originally supposed to release together in December 2022?

If humanity ever runs out of fertilizer, fear not, because this dev's bullshit will be more than enough to provide for the entire world.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
How the fuck does it take you an additional 4 months to release the second half of an update after already having delayed the first half by two months when they were originally supposed to release together in December 2022?

If humanity ever runs out of fertilizer, fear not, because this dev's bullshit will be more than enough to provide for the entire world.
You should keep in mind the vn developers are the most unhappy people in the world

Rhapsody87

Oct 13, 2018
Delay in Santa County.

This is a global comment not just for this game.

This patreon system... Look devs that use the patron model system, every worker in the world has problems and difficulties and personal problems too, but they manage to do their job. In almost every game in this site, the "personal problem difficulties" can be heard, its so frequent that you can detect a pattern that makes hard to believe those words, sounds more like a dev want to take a rest but doesnt want to lose patrons. If a normal worker do that they will be fired.

You have to deal with the delay of the games because its so rare that they give dates even more they accomplish that date. After you wait you discover an update that took 6-8 months but brings content of a 2 month update, what happened those 4 extra months, its usual that the most desiderable character is delayed to have content or reach the actual sex, now comes the new promises again, this update will be in this time it happened just for this time, and new cicle in the loop, then you write you disagree and then random whiteknights/keyboard warriors harass you because you are displeased.

Devs, just make your ENTIRE GAME and then release it for a price you consider, and then you put expansion or sequels to that game if you want, but this system only tells that you want to be in the limbo of milking patron, you dont want to finish the game, you just want to be in development as much as possible.

Again, release a full game and sell it, you could take rests without excuses and you wont attract any negative reviews, but why wont you do that?.
Just subscribe to Patreon just long enough to download the new version and then cancel your subscription. So you support the developer and push him to carry on the work in human times.
In these cases I don’t know why people insist on spending money for nothing

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Just subscribe to Patreon just long enough to download the new version and then cancel your subscription. So you support the developer and push him to carry on the work in human times.
In these cases I don’t know why people insist on spending money for nothing
...but it's not our business as to why or how other people spend their money.

Reactions: Rhapsody87

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
That's what Moody wrote tonight.

"Hey folks, it's Moody here. I'm the reason behind the delay in the update. I've been quiet because I'm still dealing with some ongoing issues in my life, and honestly, I don't feel like talking about them anymore. Whenever I get the chance, I'm working on it. We're aiming for the beta test date on the 10th of the month. I hope nothing goes wrong, but I can't say for sure whether it will happen or not. I'm going through something unpredictable, so I wanted to keep you informed as well.
In our collaboration with Fenriz, there's only a delay on my end when it comes to my tasks. He's been using this time to work on improving the game.
I know how excited you are. I would like to thank everyone who anticipated what I was going through and supported me. Your enthusiasm and support mean the world to me, and I hope our upcoming content will exceed your expectations. You take care and stay safe. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out."

Considering that the beta test takes 1-2 weeks normaly maybe end of june? hopefully before the 20th but we will see...

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021

"Hey folks, it's Moody here. I'm the reason behind the delay in the update. I've been quiet because I'm still dealing with some ongoing issues in my life, and honestly, I don't feel like talking about them anymore. Whenever I get the chance, I'm working on it. We're aiming for the beta test date on the 10th of the month. I hope nothing goes wrong, but I can't say for sure whether it will happen or not. I'm going through something unpredictable, so I wanted to keep you informed as well.
In our collaboration with Fenriz, there's only a delay on my end when it comes to my tasks. He's been using this time to work on improving the game.
I know how excited you are. I would like to thank everyone who anticipated what I was going through and supported me. Your enthusiasm and support mean the world to me, and I hope our upcoming content will exceed your expectations. You take care and stay safe. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out."

Considering that the beta test takes 1-2 weeks normaly maybe end of june? hopefully before the 20th but we will see...
Hopeless... Pathetic...

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
who said that the update was coming this thursday? :4Head: :KEK:

now a days, i dont care..
delaying, milking, nothings matter anymore! since the time i was waiting for the so called game... the demon boy, my trust issues went to the planet pluto! now a days i just find it funny. so better not waste any money and play it for free lol.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
The patreon's last post was on May 4th. You guys might be getting cucked here.
Waiting for some new announcement that a Kaiju wrecked the capital so power lines and water are shut down
So, what's your point? What change do you expect to affect?

sidor130475

Jan 23, 2022

There is a proverb in Russia , they wait for the promised three years

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes