Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
Шалом хлопцы
These renders look atricious. Everything is out of proportion. Her neck, her boobs, her waist, her upper body, her vagina.
Look at these two images and tell me that they look the same:

1686554814281.png

Just a bunch of rushed renders to keep us interested. The guy can't even manage to make proper special renders anymore. This game is doomed.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
is
These renders look atricious. Everything is out of proportion. Her neck, her boobs, her waist, her upper body, her vagina.

View attachment 2691799

Just a bunch of rushed renders to keep us interested. The guy can't even manage to make proper special renders anymore. This game is doomed.
its okay for me

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help me understand one thing about your logic here.
He's got the original model used for that attic scene saved on his PC, why wouldn't he just use that and instead went to recreate a separate "scuffed" character model just for the special renders?

Could it be that your vision is being clouded by anger because the devs are not keeping with their deadlines and that there is actually nothing wrong with the pictures above?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes