Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
Help me understand one thing about your logic here.
He's got the original model used for that attic scene saved on his PC, why wouldn't he just use that and instead went to recreate a separate "scuffed" character model just for the special renders?

Could it be that your vision is being clouded by anger because the devs are not keeping with their deadlines and that there is actually nothing wrong with the pictures above?
Exactly where did I say he used different models? There's a clear difference between the two renders, anyone with eyes can see that. It's ironic you question my vision when yours is obviously comprimised.

Could it be that your opinion is being influenced by bias because you're simping for the dev and that you're actually incapable of critism when it comes to the pictures above?

• Angry
Reactions: nik899

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Exactly where did I say he used different models? There's a clear difference between the two renders, anyone with eyes can see that. It's ironic you question my vision when yours is obviously comprimised.

Could it be that your opinion is being influenced by bias because you're simping for the dev and that you're actually incapable of critism when it comes to the pictures above?
You said that the proportions are skewed which wouldn't be a thing if he used the same model.

If you're going to abandon your first point about different proportions now that you've been called out on it and maybe now you realize how stupid that sounded in the first place, the only difference between the two renders is that he used some sort of filter on his special pics which only makes your complaint sound even dumber.

There is nothing wrong with the renders, and if you want to shit on the devs for whatever reason, be it milking or delays i will probably join you but if you're just going to be just blindly punching in all directions hoping you will land a hit just keep in mind that you might hit a bystander who's not going to like that regardless of how they feel about the devs.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
If you're going to abandon your first point about different proportions now that you've been called out on it and maybe now you realize how stupid that sounded in the first place...
You must be fun at parties. Every time someone says something, you decide they said something entirely different and make up their thoughts that go along with it.

You said that the proportions are skewed which wouldn't be a thing if he used the same model.
I guess in your world proportions can only be skewed by the usage of different models. The rest of us know that lighting and position of the model can greatly influence proportions in an image. The models can be the same, but maybe a different application is used to make the special renders which interprets the model differently. Maybe the dev added extra filters for the special renders to make it look more real, or authentic. Not the first time I've seen special renders look completely different from their counterpart ingame. Can't recall the name of the game, but it featured static images and rendered videos in which the characters, despite being the same models, looked nothing alike.

...the only difference between the two renders is that he used some sort of filter on his special pics which only makes your complaint sound even dumber.
Oh, so you do see then difference? Then what the fuck are we talking about here?
If anything, it actually proves my point. The renders are different and they look bad compared to the ingame version of Lauren. Doesn't matter if different models were used, different applications, filters, whatever; the Lauren in the special render looks off.

--

Sure, I'm pissed the dev is milking his game and delaying updates with bullshit excuses, but that has nothing to do with these renders looking halfassed. The term 'special' implies something and in this case they're es'special'ly bad. That's my opinion, and you're not going to change it. The two images are different. That's a fact, and you can't change it.

Enjoy the rest of your life.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Bros really be comparing two renders with different lighting, different shadowing, different posing and different camera angle and say "OMG THESE DON'T LOOK SAME AT ALL!" ...yeah, wonder why... :HideThePain:

Now trolling aside, you guys are arguing about subjective opinions. One person likes the taste of their dogs balls, other one doesn't. Such is life. In my opinion, Lauren in the special render looks better as it highlights her assets more and is more erotic. But, in the end my opinion doesn't really matter since everyone here has their own butthole. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
You must be fun at parties. Every time someone says something, you decide they said something entirely different and make up their thoughts that go along with it.

I guess in your world proportions can only be skewed by the usage of different models. The rest of us know that lighting and position of the model can greatly influence proportions in an image. The models can be the same, but maybe a different application is used to make the special renders which interprets the model differently. Maybe the dev added extra filters for the special renders to make it look more real, or authentic. Not the first time I've seen special renders look completely different from their counterpart ingame. Can't recall the name of the game, but it featured static images and rendered videos in which the characters, despite being the same models, looked nothing alike.

Oh, so you do see then difference? Then what the fuck are we talking about here?
If anything, it actually proves my point. The renders are different and they look bad compared to the ingame version of Lauren. Doesn't matter if different models were used, different applications, filters, whatever; the Lauren in the special render looks off.

--

Sure, I'm pissed the dev is milking his game and delaying updates with bullshit excuses, but that has nothing to do with these renders looking halfassed. The term 'special' implies something and in this case they're es'special'ly bad. That's my opinion, and you're not going to change it. The two images are different. That's a fact, and you can't change it.

Enjoy the rest of your life.
Funny how we went from "different proportions, dev stopped trying, game is doomed" to "they are two totally different pictures".
Almost as if your subjective opinion about not liking the special renders wasn't enough on its own to varrant making that post in the first place so you had to add a little bit of extra outrage to give it more air.
So now that we've got that cleared out let me answer your first message:

Look at these two images and tell me that they look the same:
Well, they don't look the same because they're two different pictures, duh.

Happy?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
i t
Funny how we went from "different proportions, dev stopped trying, game is doomed" to "they are two totally different pictures".
Almost as if your subjective opinion about not liking the special renders wasn't enough on its own to varrant making that post in the first place so you had to add a little bit of extra outrage to give it more air.
So now that we've got that cleared out let me answer your first message:

Well, they don't look the same because they're two different pictures, duh.

Happy?
hink he point to the nipples colour

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I would say "oh another milking DEV on this site" but... BoldBash doesnt have that much supporters (350for now) which is no suprise cause they just dont deliver content in an acceptable amount of time and are lying constantly about a upcoming release.

Dont know why other DEVs doing the same are getting so much more money that BoldBash, but it is what it is... they dont deserve more support for breaking each and every single promise they gave us.

The game is really great, i love it... top notch renders, nice animations, good story overall, different and interesting characters, very good build up for the family members... it could be one of the best projects on this site. But the last "full" update was meant to be released in december, it didnt come... than they split it in half to release at least something in february... wasnt much though. And again promised to deliver the rest of the update soon, still nothing. And the dev reports, if there even is one, is just empty talk, all the time.

This game will be abandoned at some point, for sure. I will play every update thanks to this site, but if the DEVs want my money, learn to be at least honest with us and yourself. Quality doesnt matter if you cant trust the DEV one bit.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes