Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
One of the drawbacks of Patreon is that there is no guarantee for consumers. Some Dev's will suspend the payment cycle due to their own delayed release, but depending on Dev, the platform is not guaranteed。

Reactions: jaredforks

DC95

Apr 5, 2021
In my playthrough I'm not getting the Chloe scenes, are there certain routes / triggers that lock you out of them or did I somehow fuck up and reject her at some point? (I don't seem to remember doing so)

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
In my playthrough I'm not getting the Chloe scenes, are there certain routes / triggers that lock you out of them or did I somehow fuck up and reject her at some point? (I don't seem to remember doing so)
Yes, the two stats in the game decide which content you'll receive; Charisma is for Lauren and Intimidation is for Chloe. It's best two have to save files.

If you can't be arsed to play through the whole game again, check this comment I made a while back:

Reactions: DC95

DC95

Apr 5, 2021
Yes, the two stats in the game decide which content you'll receive; Charisma is for Lauren and Intimidation is for Chloe. It's best two have to save files.

If you can't be arsed to play through the whole game again, check this comment I made a while back:
Ahh, Thanks for the info. Guess I'll be sticking with Lauren for the time being then.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
How the fuck does it take you an additional 4 months to release the second half of an update after already having delayed the first half by two months when they were originally supposed to release together in December 2022?

If humanity ever runs out of fertilizer, fear not, because this dev's bullshit will be more than enough to provide for the entire world.
Stoperart has him beat for a bullshit generator
IMG_0547.gif

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Let's talk about theory of girl who sleep with him/mc sister ex bf before house explode and mc get out of the house

3.80 star(s) 188 Votes