PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Abandoned or wtf ? Milf city 2.0 ??? where update :mad:
Milfy City... Really??

I supported Milfy City years ago... and after more than 18 months of gaslighting and broken promises (read that as No releases and teasers that never led to content), i gave up on the Great Gaslighter - ICSTOR.

LISC is nowhere close to any comparison to that abomination of delay and broken promises to supporters.

For those supporters of LISC on this thread, you have a right to be concerned about the delays, even though RL Does still impact all of us, devs included.

I have no skin in the LISC game - I do not support the dev with $ so he has broken No promises to me.

I want to see more Lauren content and when content delivery becomes more consistent, I will look at adding my $ support to those of you who are on Patreon/SS.

Until more Lauren content is available, I'm off to other F95 shores.

Cheers! :coffee:

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
New Patreon Post by the Developer:

Update release date : July 5

We can make it this month, but it would be a bit of a push. We don't want ridiculous bugs. If we had released it during the month, it would have been released only for higher tier patrons. In order to compensate and apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation, we will give the keys of the steam version of the game that will come in two months to patrons over $25.

Since the Steam version will be quite different from the original game, we thought you might enjoy a new experience and forgive this update. Shit happened and we moved on. As bad as it looks, we've gotten rid of a lot of obstacles, we can call it a new life. Hopefully it also means a brand new Moody. Like a Moody that can catch deadlines.

Take care!

LaurenUpdate.JPG

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
New Patreon Post by the Developer:

Update release date : July 5

We can make it this month, but it would be a bit of a push. We don't want ridiculous bugs. If we had released it during the month, it would have been released only for higher tier patrons. In order to compensate and apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation, we will give the keys of the steam version of the game that will come in two months to patrons over $25.

Since the Steam version will be quite different from the original game, we thought you might enjoy a new experience and forgive this update. Shit happened and we moved on. As bad as it looks, we've gotten rid of a lot of obstacles, we can call it a new life. Hopefully it also means a brand new Moody. Like a Moody that can catch deadlines.

Take care!

View attachment 2714898
Are there so much 25> donaters?)

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
Are there so much 25> donaters?)
I think there are about 5 of them (from $25 and above). At best, up to 10. It's just a lot of dust in the eyes. Especially considering that this update was supposed to be released in December last year. It seems that there is very little time left until we can be convinced of fraud or a large amount of work performed.

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018
" We can make it this month, but it would be a bit of a push", so we decided to release the update next month just to take another billing cycle. The most honest thing they can do is release this part for free or at least at the lowest tier.

I was a 25$ tier donator, but after all this they will never see again a cent from me.

dopefresh

Aug 27, 2017
" We can make it this month, but it would be a bit of a push", so we decided to release the update next month just to take another billing cycle. The most honest thing they can do is release this part for free or at least at the lowest tier.

I was a 25$ tier donator, but after all this they will never see again a cent from me.
I was as well but the inconsistencies are a turn off.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020

They can release the new version now and than release a “fix version” later

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
They can release the new version now and than release a “fix version” later
yes Indeed! also considering that the previous release was a hot mess at day one. but they released it anyway and fixed later with bugfixes. i Just Hope that 5 july the game Will be right away available and not the Just the day when they Will tell you the official release date...

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
It's probably the fade for every game. I can't name one game of higher quality, which got developed from start to end without any delays, shit talk, milking, lying etc.

They need to do this shit to maximize the profit. They have no sponsors or marketing. They are still amateurs. All of them lol. Otherwise they would be employed by EA or some shit and would scam on a professional level.

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
unable to play
error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 360, in main
renpy.config.init()
File "renpy/config.py", line 1227, in init
from renpy.uguu import GL_FUNC_ADD, GL_ONE, GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA, GL_ZERO, GL_DST_COLOR, GL_MIN, GL_MAX

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Fri Jun 23 08:54:05 2023

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
Life in Santa County [v0.7.2] [Bold Bash Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 972 MB

Links Update - Tuesday, February 21, 2023 (GMT -5)
PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD PC / MAC - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
error in game

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
renpy.config.init()
from renpy.uguu import GL_FUNC_ADD, GL_ONE, GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA, GL_ZERO, GL_DST_COLOR, GL_MIN, GL_MAX

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
unable to play
error

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
renpy.config.init()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

I don't know what is going on there, but start with the obvious, are you using mods? If so, start with a fresh extraction.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really tried to like the mc in this but damn

I'm going to be honest.
whether I like the mc or not is usually the biggest thing for me in a game
I think I'll wait and play the next update before deciding if I want to continue.

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
i have 7.0 version also. its work fine. yesterday i download 0.7.2 compressed version from pixeldrain. and try to open game but not working.show error i posted above

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes