Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
As a long time Life in Santa County and A Mother's Love fan, It's not the Developers using the game eventually to milk people. It's them starting to develop a game with all the hype and all the great ideas until they hit the point where they run out of ideas to write the story ahead.

This game is stuck because the main story has no direction, just like a lot of the games here, had to say it.
While you make a valid point in regards to other games and it might apply to Life in Santa County in the future, it does not apply to the content we're getting in the next update. Don't forget that the Lauren content was supposed to release together with the Chloe content back in December 2022; roughly six months have passed since then.

The direction of the main story for the next update is obvious: fucking Lauren. And since it was supposed to release back in December 2022, we're not going to pretend this dev isn't milking his game because it doesn't have a clear direction.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
As a long time Life in Santa County and A Mother's Love fan, It's not the Developers using the game eventually to milk people. It's them starting to develop a game with all the hype and all the great ideas until they hit the point where they run out of ideas to write the story ahead.

A pattern amongst all the Devs of great games here. They have a start point, they have one main target whose content they use to keep the fans on the toes, only to forget that every story needs an end point too. Very few actually started a game with a definite start and end point. Example of that are Depraved Awakening and Dreams Of Desire, maybe a few more, can't remember.

I am guessing the Dev of LISC had content of Lauren as the top point post which he doesn't know where to take the story. Proof of that is no new scenes of the Drug empire operations that MC was running in the latest episodes.

Work well begun is half done, sad to see that happen with this one and AML. I wouldn't care if the Dev turned the MC into a drug kingpin, a cartel member or put him into The Mafia FFS. The seeds have already been planted in previous episodes.

This game is stuck because the main story has no direction, just like a lot of the games here, had to say it.
Then I recommend Power Vacuum to you, I believe WWG will give us a satisfactory conclusion.

alexisr1

Dec 22, 2018
Hey there, I'm stuck when Lauren and Chloe talk about how excited Lauren was for going on a "romantic trip" with me and then she wakes me up.
All I can do is watching the credits lmao. (stuck there since 0.7.0)

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes