princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
It's probably the fade for every game. I can't name one game of higher quality, which got developed from start to end without any delays, shit talk, milking, lying etc.

They need to do this shit to maximize the profit. They have no sponsors or marketing. They are still amateurs. All of them lol. Otherwise they would be employed by EA or some shit and would scam on a professional level.
EA don't make games they wanna make, I know you hate devs but get off your high horse for a little

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
i dont get scene with lauran
(2. one mark with red .............)
1.Bathroom with Lauren
Petting & fingering Lauren in bathtub
2.Bedroom with Lauren if you had a perfect date [achgentlemean], are on [sario_path] & and kicked ass [lyespartan]
Heavy petting, blowjob and grinding with Lauren (cut short by someone at the door)

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
EA don't make games they wanna make, I know you hate devs but get off your high horse for a little
I don't hate devs, I just state the obvious. I've never commented in a negative way against LISC devs. It's one of a few games I actually like. So I don't understand your high horse comment. I guess you don't like me, that's all. I know you exist and there goes my interest in you lol

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's probably the fade for every game. I can't name one game of higher quality, which got developed from start to end without any delays, shit talk, milking, lying etc.

They need to do this shit to maximize the profit. They have no sponsors or marketing. They are still amateurs. All of them lol. Otherwise they would be employed by EA or some shit and would scam on a professional level.
It is shocking how many devs can't deliver the desired experience for every consumer whenever those consumers want it, including those consumers who want to pay no $ for it.

Delays Never happen to AAA devs, right??

Because I remember problems with the following being delayed: AAA titles include Diablo IV, Starfield, Mass Effect 3.

AVN devs include: Being a DIK, Chasing Sunsets, Acting Lessons ...

We might just have some devs creating AVNs who used to work for the big houses (EA, Bioware, etc.) who decided that they did not want to deal with the corporate BS and instead, try making something that was uniquely their own.

On the planet I come from, devs get to enjoy RL just like the rest of us & the dev for LISC gets to do the same - including the challenges RL also sends our way like COVID, writers block, hardware breakdown, personal life support needs (like family and friends), etc.

We on F95 will get the update when it is ready and no amount of whining, complaining, and/or accusations of milking is going to change that.

I understand that RL does negatively impact the ability of the devs to provide their creations to us on F95 for free (whether they chose to provide that content or not) but, RL being what it is means that Even on F95, we can either be patient and wait here on this thread for the next release of LISC OR...

one could choose to go download and enjoy one of the following which just released today:

City of Broken Dreamers
ALT CTRL DEL
Kronos Time Titan

It is not like we lack for choices, right?

Cheers! :coffee:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
It is shocking how many devs can't deliver the desired experience for every consumer whenever those consumers want it, including those consumers who want to pay no $ for it.

Because I remember problems with the following being delayed: AAA titles include Diablo IV, Starfield, Mass Effect 3.

We might just have some devs creating AVNs who used to work for the big houses (EA, Bioware, etc.) who decided that they did not want to deal with the corporate BS and instead, try making something that was uniquely their own.

On the planet I come from, devs get to enjoy RL just like the rest of us & the dev for LISC gets to do the same - including the challenges RL also sends our way like COVID, writers block, hardware breakdown, personal life support needs (like family and friends), etc.

We on F95 will get the update when it is ready and no amount of whining, complaining, and/or accusations of milking is going to change that.

I understand that RL does negatively impact the ability of the devs to provide their creations to us on F95 for free (whether they chose to provide that content or not) but, RL being what it is means that Even on F95, we can either be patient and wait here on this thread for the next release of LISC OR...

one could choose to go download and enjoy one of the following which just released today:

City of Broken Dreamers
ALT CTRL DEL
Kronos Time Titan

Too long don't read.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

City of Broken Dreamers
ALT CTRL DEL
Kronos Time Titan

Sorry, but this is prime example of what people call "cope".

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sorry, but this is prime example of what people call "cope".
No need to apologize.

It is not unusual for someone to ignore discussion points and cope by using one liners/excuses to avoid addressing the points made.

I like LISC.

I will enjoy more of LISC when the dev publishes more of this fine AVN.

I'm hoping for more Lauren content and also for a more consistent release schedule.

If I believe that the dev has been able to get both content delivery and release frequency under control, then I will become a paying supporter.

I don't expect anyone to create something of quality for free.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
you just cant use AAA title as an example. Pro DEVS deliver the game when its ready and THEN you buy it. Patreon DEVs get the money without delivering nothing, instead. thats the biggest difference between the two

Reactions: jaredforks

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
you just cant use AAA title as an example. Pro DEVS deliver the game when its ready and THEN you buy it. Patreon DEVs get the money without delivering nothing, instead. thats the biggest difference between the two
Exactly. If you compare an AVN, let me repeat that, Adult Visual Novel, that is created only with Daz Studio and coded with python into an engine that makes the coding so easy for the dev that even a monkey could do it to an actual proper AAA title game...man, I don't even know what to tell you.

Fact is this AVN is at least six months late, some would argue that we are already at eight or even ten months now. These guys do this as their main job, yet all people have had during the last six months is just excuses that vary from being sick, having some personal issues, going through rough times yada yada yada, the same lame ass shtick that every developer does once they don't work yet they don't have the balls to be honest about it.

But as it's been said, it is not unusual for some people to ignore these facts and cope by using some lame excuses and totally irrelevant comparisons to avoid accepting the facts only to defend the developers when they don't even deserve being defended.

Godslayer21

Nov 13, 2020
it's your choice decide if you wanna help them with your money, they didn't impose it to you, the thing is... they are humans too, they can get sick, have personal problems in their live, just like you too... even though it can be a bit annoying the wait, you can always stop donating if you think it's not worth it anymore... but you have to understand that everyone have a life behind a game development

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
it's your choice decide if you wanna help them with your money, they didn't impose it to you, the thing is... they are humans too, they can get sick, have personal problems in their live, just like you too... even though it can be a bit annoying the wait, you can always stop donating if you think it's not worth it anymore... but you have to understand that everyone have a life behind a game development
if you go back some pages i was among the ones who supported and defended the same things you are saying now. and i still believe in those things. im just stating that devs should be more prone to produce for the people who believe in their work and fund them with real money. shit happen and we all know it, but you should take responsability in your work. if is a work, you should deliver 90% of the time, not the other way roun. imagine you need a plumber ok? and you payed it in advance, and he keeps promising he will fix your pipes tomorrow, because of some personal issues, the earthquake, the alien invasion, the judgment day and so on..how would you feel? yeah, you would feel scammed.

Reactions: PickleSteve

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
How heavy is the sandbox? I remember playing this a long time ago and it felt like a normal VN up until after the police show up, then it suddenly turned in to a sandbox. Did it lean heavily in to the Morning/Afternoon/Evening trope of a sandbox or is it just a sandbox so far as it has you walking around looking for stuff?

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
How heavy is the sandbox? I remember playing this a long time ago and it felt like a normal VN up until after the police show up, then it suddenly turned in to a sandbox. Did it lean heavily in to the Morning/Afternoon/Evening trope of a sandbox or is it just a sandbox so far as it has you walking around looking for stuff?
its sandbox but not so many clicks to trigger the next event. i dont like sandbox aswell but its not disturbing so much in this game.

May 20, 2017
As a long time Life in Santa County and A Mother's Love fan, It's not the Developers using the game eventually to milk people. It's them starting to develop a game with all the hype and all the great ideas until they hit the point where they run out of ideas to write the story ahead.

A pattern amongst all the Devs of great games here. They have a start point, they have one main target whose content they use to keep the fans on the toes, only to forget that every story needs an end point too. Very few actually started a game with a definite start and end point. Example of that are Depraved Awakening and Dreams Of Desire, maybe a few more, can't remember.

I am guessing the Dev of LISC had content of Lauren as the top point post which he doesn't know where to take the story. Proof of that is no new scenes of the Drug empire operations that MC was running in the latest episodes.

Work well begun is half done, sad to see that happen with this one and AML. I wouldn't care if the Dev turned the MC into a drug kingpin, a cartel member or put him into The Mafia FFS. The seeds have already been planted in previous episodes.

This game is stuck because the main story has no direction, just like a lot of the games here, had to say it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
As a long time Life in Santa County and A Mother's Love fan, It's not the Developers using the game eventually to milk people. It's them starting to develop a game with all the hype and all the great ideas until they hit the point where they run out of ideas to write the story ahead.

A pattern amongst all the Devs of great games here. They have a start point, they have one main target whose content they use to keep the fans on the toes, only to forget that every story needs an end point too. Very few actually started a game with a definite start and end point. Example of that are Depraved Awakening and Dreams Of Desire, maybe a few more, can't remember.

I am guessing the Dev of LISC had content of Lauren as the top point post which he doesn't know where to take the story. Proof of that is no new scenes of the Drug empire operations that MC was running in the latest episodes.

Work well begun is half done, sad to see that happen with this one and AML. I wouldn't care if the Dev turned the MC into a drug kingpin, a cartel member or put him into The Mafia FFS. The seeds have already been planted in previous episodes.

This game is stuck because the main story has no direction, just like a lot of the games here, had to say it.
They should be asking their patrons for sugesstions and then making a poll to see where majority want the story to go, also this happened to “John”game by Stoperart

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022

I agree with your point it's a hypothesis. But also the great expectations that these same gentlemen have in relation to the game, perhaps out of love for its creation, are lost. Or do they really aim for easy profit after all, they launch the most sought after theme INCESTO always has the daughter, mother and aunt. sometimes the father. When they find the target. In this one the name is LAUREN now he will cook the game and collect the maximum amount of money with it. It's trivializing a good game and character. note one.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes