SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Doesn't the mod only unlock the scenes available in the gallery section?
The few sandbox games I have played, which are not many, gallery unlockers rarely unlock the sandbox portions of the game for the gallery or even included (in the game code) for that matter. Hey, I just check out the images/animations folder personally myself with XnViewMP myself, but whatever floats everyone's boat works with me.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The things seem to be abandoned unfortunately. In the case of the best effort we see the last final without completion of the story. The developers have been out of breath need for continue of the line.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
Guys have you noticed one thing from Dev that he does not follow deadlines for release or any patreon Posts everytime!!!

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Last December, the Dev tried to pull a AWAM stunt (more delay, more patrons), but it apparently didn't work. So, good luck for future releases.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Life in Santa County v0.7.2 with the multi-mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Life in Santa County v0.7.2 with the multi-mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload
ep 2 gallery is lock

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021

Links:
Can heroes help transplant MILFs of Sunville Android?:LOL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can heroes help transplant MILFs of Sunville Android?:LOL:
Wrong thread, there is an Android request thread, and you can ask in that games thread, and most won't do it until the "extended version comes out which is the best version".

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Wrong thread, there is an Android request thread, and you can ask in that games thread, and most won't do it until the "extended version comes out which is the best version".
Thank you for your answer. I only know that you always compress your PC, but unfortunately you don't transplant Android. If only you could also transplant Android :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for your answer. I only know that you always compress your PC, but unfortunately you don't transplant Android. If only you could also transplant Android :ROFLMAO:
I probably could, but honestly, it's more trouble than it is worth since people want WT mod with it, saves with it, gallery unlocker with, etc,

Most of that stuff is updated days, weeks later, it is just a bit of headache when I can't properly test what I put out.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I probably could, but honestly, it's more trouble than it is worth since people want WT mod with it, saves with it, gallery unlocker with, etc,

Most of that stuff is updated days, weeks later, it is just a bit of headache when I can't properly test what I put out.
If that's the case, that would be great. I know it's troublesome, but thank you for having a hero like you(y)

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes