anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Hello guys and girls

First i don't have this game but I'm looking for two kinds of games like Straitened Times (heavy sandbox) or managment/trainer style

I saw this thread is tagged management and sandbox so I'm intrigued.
I saw some YT walkthroughs but none of them are showing the usual screens we have in sandbox or management
For exemple, no questlog or progress

So my question is : does this game will let MC go nearly anywhere he wants ?

btw visuals are really nice
i never played the game you mention as a reference, but the sandbox elements in LISC are not too heavy, for example you dont have inventory, and u cant go around in a big map anytime you want. you just have to roam around the house or school in certain scripted phases of the game. so i feel quite confident to say that in that department, this is not the game you re looking for. with that said, the game itself is worh of trying because the renders are great and its quite intriguing in its own way. and btw a new update should drop anytime soon, hopefully...

skater555

Feb 22, 2021

Hey everyone, hope y'all are doing good.
It's been a busy week for us, but we've finally finished all our scenes and are moving on to the last stage before beta testing. This next stage involves fixing bugs and using Photoshop to enhance the visuals.
After that, we plan to start coding and begin beta testing as soon as possible. We had hoped to finish earlier, but there were some delays due to unforeseen circumstances. You see, because of the risk of earthquakes, I had to move my entire family to a safer location after a big earthquake disaster. There were a couple of medium-sized earthquakes in city, so I decided to move our family to where I live now. This was a bit challenging, but the safety of my loved ones is my top priority.
In the past, I would apologize for delays or breaking promises, but this time I will not do that because my life or the lives of my loved ones are not more important than anything else Fenriz is also moving here because of the earthquake risk. We've been searching for a place for her to live in, but our main focus is on our company. We've decided to set up an office to be more efficient and take our business to the next level. Although we've been through a difficult time, we're optimistic about the future. Great things are on the horizon, and we're excited to share our progress with y'all. Stay tuned, and have a good week ahead.
See y'all next time!"

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I remember playing this a long time ago and I remember that there is a cuck that makes his wife jerk off the MC is this still in the game? also do the girls get fucked by other dudes or only the MC fucks the girls in this game?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes