yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I still remember when the Russia-Ukraine war broke out, the amount of devs on this site that were suddenly russian or ukrainian was truly magical. There was even one dev that said he had to hunt a pigeon to make pigeon soup because he lost his home but managed to save his PC...
That's dedication. Now anytime a dev makes up excuses, Imma gonna be like, " Well did you have to make pigeon soup? "

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I still remember when the Russia-Ukraine war broke out, the amount of devs on this site that were suddenly russian or ukrainian was truly magical. There was even one dev that said he had to hunt a pigeon to make pigeon soup because he lost his home but managed to save his PC...
I bet on Aorrta who said such a shit

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I bet on Aorrta who said such a shit
Nope it was the "Gates Motel" dev who hunted the pigeon:D

Holy shite when i thought i heard all the excuses the dev of "Heart Problems" said it was absent from patreon cuz he went to jail... sheeesh man:LUL:
Hi folks, you might be wondering: why the heck hasn't Xenorav been posting weekly reports these past two months? Well... basically bcause I went to jail.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No, not even close, the next update is it getting ready to go to Steam, and also make it an open-world aka even more sandbox game. There will be a VN version but it will come later.
if things cannot be gone worse...what a pity the way this game turn out..after such a promising VN without any sandbox shit or dull fake VR missions....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
if things cannot be gone worse...what a pity the way this game turn out..after such a promising VN without any sandbox shit or dull fake VR missions....
Try reading what was said again.

There is going to be a "sandbox" version, aka open-world and will be going to Steam.

There will ALSO be a VN version as well, that comes after.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
I considered this a good game. I considered it because it has graphic quality and a pleasant visual modality. The problem, the DEV was lost, for two reasons.
Possible "mental blank". but what weighs down is the lack of increase in supporters, lack of growth in $$$ and this also frustrates and discourages progress. Possibly he thought about abandoning it, but he could also be opting for the milfy city or midnight paradise model of being.

3.90 star(s) 185 Votes