johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
That's a shame, I'd recommend you at least give it a go as the renders and animations are really solid. I'm not a big fan of virgin characters personally but I can say the bond that develops between the MC and LI's are pretty solid. But either way, you're welcome for answering, glad I could help.
You have Eternum as your number 2 game, every LI in that game, except the milf, is a virgin. The only difference between virgin characters and a non-virgin characters is how a dev chooses to write them. If virgins are shoehorned into only a few stereotypes, that isn't because those are the only ways a virgin can be written, it's because most devs are not very good writers.

As for this game in particular, I simply have no interest in a sloppy seconds sister, it destroys the intimacy which forms the core of that relationship. There's nothing special about fucking your childhood friend, sister, daughter, girl next door, high school crush, etc... if everyone gets a turn, especially when the main antagonist is the one who fucked her.

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
As for this game in particular, I simply have no interest in a sloppy seconds sister, it destroys the intimacy which forms the core of that relationship. There's nothing special about fucking your childhood friend, sister, daughter, girl next door, high school crush, etc... if everyone gets a turn, especially when the main antagonist is the one who fucked her.
First of all, Iris is a virgin. The only thing she did with that degenerate Dave was kissing and fingering. Secondly she discusses with Sophia what she did with Dave when he was her boyfriend during the prologue which will be redone in the next version of the game (if it comes out of course), which is not surprising since the prologue and the main part of the game that follows it feel like two different games. I recommend waiting for the next version before making a final judgement.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
First of all, Iris is a virgin. The only thing she did with that degenerate Dave was kissing and fingering. Secondly she discusses with Sophia what she did with Dave when he was her boyfriend during the prologue which will be redone in the next version of the game (if it comes out of course), which is not surprising since the prologue and the main part of the game that follows it feel like two different games. I recommend waiting for the next version before making a final judgement.
Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. I still don't know if I care, but I will check it out again when/if the update comes out.

Reactions: Zeniks1895

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
You have Eternum as your number 2 game, every LI in that game, except the milf, is a virgin. The only difference between virgin characters and a non-virgin characters is how a dev chooses to write them. If virgins are shoehorned into only a few stereotypes, that isn't because those are the only ways a virgin can be written, it's because most devs are not very good writers.

Despite how inaccurate your takes are, I won't clog the thread up with virgin talk. If how the game portray's certain characters does mesh well with you then I suppose you're right to skip it. I'd personally say you're missing out but best of luck to you either way.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Despite how inaccurate your takes are, I won't clog the thread up with virgin talk. If how the game portray's certain characters does mesh well with you then I suppose you're right to skip it. I'd personally say you're missing out but best of luck to you either way.
How are my takes inaccurate when the only objective thing I said is that virgin characters can be written in a myriad of ways beyond the stereotypical 2-3 that are often used? Everything else I said is opinion, and I'm confident that I know my own tastes better than you do.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
How are my takes inaccurate when the only objective thing I said is that virgin characters can be written in a myriad of ways beyond the stereotypical 2-3 that are often used? Everything else I said is opinion, and I'm confident that I know my own tastes better than you do.
I already said I wouldn't jump down that rabbit hole, so just let it go. And I never inferred that I knew your tastes better than you. In fact best of luck to you on your decision. I'm not sure who you think you're arguing with, but it's not me. Once again, best of luck to you.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
They said testing will start by last week of March 2024, so expect some news in 2 weeks.
Honest opinion? I don't expect anything. Many promises, many estimates, some BIG hype in the past devlogs before this "God's wrath" thing. In the end nothing more but empty words. If you choose a mod on your discord to post news you simply can't expect anything. You have people paying you money and ur not even able to post updates like that on this particular patreon page? Great, awesome, perfect.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Honest opinion? I don't expect anything. Many promises, many estimates, some BIG hype in the past devlogs before this "God's wrath" thing. In the end nothing more but empty words. If you choose a mod on your discord to post news you simply can't expect anything. You have people paying you money and ur not even able to post updates like that on this particular patreon page? Great, awesome, perfect.
It's supposed to have come out between late January to early February. Then he disappeared. Then he said by the end of February. Then he disappeared again and went radio silent and now supposedly through a discord mod we get to know that he's starting beta testing by the end of the current month. If there's any problem with development, the least he could do is communicate it so everyone's at peace but announcing deadlines and repeatedly unfulfilling them by disappearing is simply bad praxis. But hey, I'm not a patron supporter, I'm very curious how those subs are not going down but actually going up.

Reactions: Sony676

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
It's supposed to have come out between late January to early February. Then he disappeared. Then he said by the end of February. Then he disappeared again and went radio silent and now supposedly through a discord mod we get to know that he's starting beta testing by the end of the current month. If there's any problem with development, the least he could do is communicate it so everyone's at peace but announcing deadlines and repeatedly unfulfilling them by disappearing is simply bad praxis. But hey, I'm not a patron supporter, I'm very curious how those subs are not going down but actually going up.
I'm also not a supporter even though I loved the game so far. I would've considered supporting them if they would've been transparent in everything that happens behind the curtain. They decided to not do that at ALL and at this point I'm sure they have chosen the discord mod on purpose to update so that no one on patreon (the people who pay and towards whom they have an obligation) could rage in the comments. Smart aren't they? :D Nowadays I simply observe how devs behave and if they prove that they're willing to give constant updates and communicate with the ones who pay them I might consider becoming a patron as well. I am for example supporting Bear in the night for a VERY long time now. Since I do so I get a weekly devlog and they NEVER missed one as far as I remember. That's what I expect from a dev who might make a living out of developing a game. If you decide to go radio silent time after time after time I simply will never support you. You can always give me the argument "stop complaining, ur not paying" but nope. I will make it loud and clear what I think about a behaviour like that.

Reactions: lipe2410

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I'm also not a supporter even though I loved the game so far. I would've considered supporting them if they would've been transparent in everything that happens behind the curtain. They decided to not do that at ALL and at this point I'm sure they have chosen the discord mod on purpose to update so that no one on patreon (the people who pay and towards whom they have an obligation) could rage in the comments. Smart aren't they? :D Nowadays I simply observe how devs behave and if they prove that they're willing to give constant updates and communicate with the ones who pay them I might consider becoming a patron as well. I am for example supporting Bear in the night for a VERY long time now. Since I do so I get a weekly devlog and they NEVER missed one as far as I remember. That's what I expect from a dev who might make a living out of developing a game. If you decide to go radio silent time after time after time I simply will never support you. You can always give me the argument "stop complaining, ur not paying" but nope. I will make it loud and clear what I think about a behaviour like that.
Unfortunately the lisc shall not be completed. The developer is out . I don’t believe him to know where to move the plot.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
:whistle:
Damn, is it really all like that? We'll see

uptown joe

Jan 4, 2023
Guys I played till the end of the version 0.8.0 and downloaded the update 0.8.1 when it came out. When I load my latest save, it says "end of the update" at the same scene as version 0.8.0. Anybody knows what should I do?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guys I played till the end of the version 0.8.0 and downloaded the update 0.8.1 when it came out. When I load my latest save, it says "end of the update" at the same scene as version 0.8.0. Anybody knows what should I do?
Nothing? That's the end of the update, v0.8.1 adds missing animations, images and bugfixes.

Reactions: uptown joe
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes