pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
You can be sure. DEV comes here daily, reads the comments, whether good or harsh, but he flopped. The game flopped. He must read this and understand. abandon this game NOW< NOW!!!! Attracting to yourself such negativity, disasters, catastrophes and everything at the expense of a few cats dripping with supporters, your growth rate on Patreon does not reach more than 500, game over, it's over. close the account, change the name. But next time, play a game with a little less quality, even a little rough BUT with greater rhythm and frequency. Who knows, if no one noticed it might have turned out better, "LISC" FLOPED!

jackphi

Mar 6, 2023
I don't know, I am not paying for this game, and I suspect most of us here are not, could be wrong though, I am that a lot :)

Personally I am just going to wait and see what happens. There was some new content like half a year ago. In the meantime there are plenty other games out there!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, its not really our business how people spend their money.
however, stupidity, and gullible people bothers me a bit, it shouldnt but it does..
The dev is always in the center of some disaster. and people believe this shit :ROFLMAO:.
Im not a supporter, nor will i ever support devs like this no matter how good game they make.
Anyway, spend your money like you want, i rather buy beer with my money tho.
I don't worry about it, considering the site we are on. If people want to spend their money on it, so be it. It's not like it's our money, and an update will come, or it won't, and until it leaks, really no point harping about it.

The first things you should always doing when signing up to Patreon/SS, turn off auto-renew, or like me, cancel the next day, and if they prove the money was worth it, uncancel and let the payment go through at the end of the 30 days.

And now (Mar 16th) there's 395...

Feb 16th there were 387
Jan 16th? 391
Dec 16th? 375
Nov 16th? 367
Oct 16th? 366

So. yeah...
Still make over $2K/m, so it's barely hurt them since the annouement.

Reactions: Jarul

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Some news on Discord,we will see if this will really happen...
Posted from one of the Admins.

"I'm Sorry that their hasn't been a lot of communication lately but I'm going to try my best to improve the communication.
I just got done talking to the devs and I wanted to inform you guys that within the next week beta testing will begin. And that testing will take about a week to complete because I want to make sure all of the new content and remastering I've done to improve the game has been implemented correctly.

The prologue has changed completely. update 1 and 2 have some changes. Iris's story flow has changed. There are 4 new sequences. There are also 400 scenes of Lauren-Chloe-MC trio content and Iris camp content added to the endgame.
We completely reworked the school and a few characters for Steam. The new content will be over 1,000 new renders. "Not counting the animations" don't have a rough estimate for that yet. If you have any further questions please ask me in the lisc patreon channel. Also I will try my best to post something every Tuesday!"

For the context,several high tier supporter complained about the lack of communication and the silence for weeks again and again.
Like i said,we will see if the test will start at the named time frame.

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019

"I'm Sorry that their hasn't been a lot of communication lately but I'm going to try my best to improve the communication.
I just got done talking to the devs and I wanted to inform you guys that within the next week beta testing will begin. And that testing will take about a week to complete because I want to make sure all of the new content and remastering I've done to improve the game has been implemented correctly.

The prologue has changed completely. update 1 and 2 have some changes. Iris's story flow has changed. There are 4 new sequences. There are also 400 scenes of Lauren-Chloe-MC trio content and Iris camp content added to the endgame.
We completely reworked the school and a few characters for Steam. The new content will be over 1,000 new renders. "Not counting the animations" don't have a rough estimate for that yet. If you have any further questions please ask me in the lisc patreon channel. Also I will try my best to post something every Tuesday!"

For the context,several high tier supporter complained about the lack of communication and the silence for weeks again and again.
I wish we had such a weed in Moscow )

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017

1 week for them is like 6 month so i still seeing this as ABANDONED

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Had Moody and his alter ego Fenriz bought a travel ticket for Titanic trip the Ship would hardly leave the sea port successfully - it should have been drawn somewhere nearby the shorline.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
That statement is a joke. Not even an explanation why there has been such a huge delay AGAIN. I really would like to know what's going on in their minds? To me it feels like they don't give a shit about their patrons and stuff.

First beta testing should've started first week of February. Then there was this "Gods wrath" thing and the dev said it will 100% start end of February and if NOT they will give an immediate update. Three weeks later after another radio silence they choose some discord mod to post what they themselves are not capable of doing and don't mention once of why there has been a huge delay again? Wow. Yes I'm not paying a penny to them but THIS is the reason why I'd never support someone like those devs. There are quite a few devs where I enjoy a game but this inability of being transparent and giving constant updates of what the hell is going on makes me save a lot of money. I should be grateful right? Really asking myself how some of those guys can make a living out of that even though they behave like clowns...

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
That statement is a joke. Not even an explanation why there has been such a huge delay AGAIN. I really would like to know what's going on in their minds? To me it feels like they don't give a shit about their patrons and stuff.

First beta testing should've started first week of February. Then there was this "Gods wrath" thing and the dev said it will 100% start end of February and if NOT they will give an immediate update. Three weeks later after another radio silence they choose some discord mod to post what they themselves are not capable of doing and don't mention once of why there has been a huge delay again? Wow. Yes I'm not paying a penny to them but THIS is the reason why I'd never support someone like those devs. There are quite a few devs where I enjoy a game but this inability of being transparent and giving constant updates of what the hell is going on makes me save a lot of money. I should be grateful right? Really asking myself how some of those guys can make a living out of that even though they behave like clowns...
Being out of jokes, I think it’s reckless to spend money for donating devs without at least one successful completion. Indeed, there’s still a chance for a bad luck there, like a icstor case, but in the case of non-reputable dev the chance to spend your money for a gang of bouffant is a huge (

Reactions: Sony676
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes