luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
I think devs are themselves living in santa county and i can definitely tell its not a good place to live. God have mercy on santa county so, that we can get a new update.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Hey there. I searched and didn't see any answer to this question that was posted a few times. I have the android version and the weightlifting game seems to be broken. I can get to the part where you are about to lift but the pin is moving left and right on the dial but can't get anything to happen. It just doesn't engage an action. Am I missing something?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If there are any delays that push the release into the first week of next month, we'll be sure to keep you updated.
And guess what, not even this they are able to make
What a fucking joke

Reactions: anatarash

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Jill Valentine shouldn't have quit Resident Evil. Santa County boat is sinking. She should go back and help her fellow comrades destroying Zombies and other biological Weapons. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua888

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Who cares what they do with their money?

Doesn't bother me :whistle:
Yeah, its not really our business how people spend their money.
however, stupidity, and gullible people bothers me a bit, it shouldnt but it does..
The dev is always in the center of some disaster. and people believe this shit :ROFLMAO:.
Im not a supporter, nor will i ever support devs like this no matter how good game they make.
Anyway, spend your money like you want, i rather buy beer with my money tho.

pedrin666

Nov 12, 2017
After that sandbox shit it was expected a new drama, floods it is, ok.

They had the potential and they deserved way more praise/patreons, but when they start like this...

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes