uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
" Due to flooding in my area..."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Even Milfy City devs didn't think about shit like this.
If he lives in brazil, could actually be true... this shit got serious these days. rofl (laugh in despair) O_O

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
This proves once again that becoming an AVN developer is one of the worst decisions you can ever make. Sickness, natural disasters and possibly the wrath of several deities will descend upon you, and those close to you, if you do make one. /s

On a serious note, I hope that all this is not just a convenient excuse for missed deadlines. Best of luck to the devs.
İ want to becoma an avn developer

Feb 29, 2024
Hey can someone confirm how long it takes to get to Lauren can you get there in like 3-5 hours and are there multiple scenes in various positions and environments with her

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Who cares if they miss the update, it's going to be a testing version that will be a bug fest and now be a completely redesigned game with even more emphasis on sandbox, or did everyone miss that?

Not like you lot are losing any money on it, right?
wait, does the testing usually get leaked here or was it always official?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
wait, does the testing usually get leaked here or was it always official?
It kind of depends really, this kind of sounds like it might be an internal testing, and it might not be, more than likely will be at the highest tier though. Sometimes those test versions are at the highest tier, it's not so much about "leaks", just that most dev's just don't want a buggy version getting out and making them look bad (e.g. saves are broken, etc), but beta/test versions leak for all kinds of games all the time.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Smells scammy
He is quitting their career as vn devs. Moody will have a successful employment in Antalya serving a beer to russo turisto improving their obliko morale. Being honest, a couple years ago I used to be their patrons, but they deprived me. For what reason? For telling them the truth. I blamed them on lying.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes