GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I wonder who are the people who pay for their membership in patreon. We are able to see almost 4 hundred good Samaritans on the plate.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I just don't get ONE thing when it comes to many of those devs: You earn money from people who subscribe to you. It should be the MINIMUM to tell at least those people what's going on since you created a timeframe for the release (beta test first week of feb) but instead that is still the latest post. I simply don't understand it... Even if you fail to reach your own timeframe EXPLAIN the people why that is and give an update! I'll never understand those silent developers.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
One year ago Moody wrote someting like: You are having a honour to witness a birth of a new Moody who succesfully meets deadlines. Indeed all we are admiring the veiw of newborn star. RIP to LISC. My best wishes to a team in finding an employment in Antalia hotels serving russian tourist a beer and hamburgers

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

View attachment Antalya 12.02.24.mp4
Hi,

I wanted to share a bit of a tough situation I've been dealing with lately. Due to flooding in my area, I've been out of town for about a week. It's been really stressful, as you can see from the video I shared. When the flooding hit, I was at a friend's house, and it was too risky to venture outside.

When I finally made it back home, I was devastated to find that the first floor of my house and my car were severely damaged. I've been navigating the insurance and compensation process, which has been quite challenging. The house was deemed uninhabitable, so I had to quickly relocate to a safer place. It's been a really tough time, to say the least.

Fenriz wanted to keep you all informed, but I wasn't ready to share anything until I had a clearer picture of what was ahead. Cuz if I weren't able to get compensation for the damages, our conversation would definitely be taking a different turn It wouldn't have been fair to share with you while I was still trying to process everything. Things are starting to look up now, and I'm grateful to be able to get back to work.

I understand that you all have expectations from me, and I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. Dealing with these kinds of setbacks can be really demotivating, but I appreciate your understanding and support.

For our patrons who are here solely for updates, there's no need to renew your memberships for the new month. We'll be providing the current update to our patrons for free. Those of you who want to continue supporting us and keeping the game going, we're incredibly grateful for your ongoing support.

To those of you who may feel differently, we sincerely thank you for your support thus far. We'll be announcing the release date soon, and beta testing will definitely be starting in this month. If there are any delays that push the release into the first week of next month, we'll be sure to keep you updated.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience during this time.​

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 3379794
Hi,

I wanted to share a bit of a tough situation I've been dealing with lately. Due to flooding in my area, I've been out of town for about a week. It's been really stressful, as you can see from the video I shared. When the flooding hit, I was at a friend's house, and it was too risky to venture outside.

When I finally made it back home, I was devastated to find that the first floor of my house and my car were severely damaged. I've been navigating the insurance and compensation process, which has been quite challenging. The house was deemed uninhabitable, so I had to quickly relocate to a safer place. It's been a really tough time, to say the least.

Fenriz wanted to keep you all informed, but I wasn't ready to share anything until I had a clearer picture of what was ahead. Cuz if I weren't able to get compensation for the damages, our conversation would definitely be taking a different turn It wouldn't have been fair to share with you while I was still trying to process everything. Things are starting to look up now, and I'm grateful to be able to get back to work.

I understand that you all have expectations from me, and I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. Dealing with these kinds of setbacks can be really demotivating, but I appreciate your understanding and support.

For our patrons who are here solely for updates, there's no need to renew your memberships for the new month. We'll be providing the current update to our patrons for free. Those of you who want to continue supporting us and keeping the game going, we're incredibly grateful for your ongoing support.

To those of you who may feel differently, we sincerely thank you for your support thus far. We'll be announcing the release date soon, and beta testing will definitely be starting in this month. If there are any delays that push the release into the first week of next month, we'll be sure to keep you updated.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience during this time.​
This update won't be released before july, if ever

love381

Jun 3, 2021
They have not yet even beta test has not conducted what can talk about, although it was promised that they will start in early February. The advice is better not to promise anything at all so that there would be no expectations.:whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
This proves once again that becoming an AVN developer is one of the worst decisions you can ever make. Sickness, natural disasters and possibly the wrath of several deities will descend upon you, and those close to you, if you do make one. /s

On a serious note, I hope that all this is not just a convenient excuse for missed deadlines. Best of luck to the devs.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes