Joejackson

Apr 21, 2020
The development of this game will continue, but the developer is not planning properly, in any case, we must hope that the new update will be worth all the waiting, I have always supported bold bash guys because they always gives updates with a lot of content and On the other hand, the quality of their renderings is really high and good, and I think that this time a lot of content will be released from the new update.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
The development of this game will continue, but the developer is not planning properly, in any case, we must hope that the new update will be worth all the waiting, I have always supported bold bash guys because they always gives updates with a lot of content and On the other hand, the quality of their renderings is really high and good, and I think that this time a lot of content will be released from the new update.
They just full of shit

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The development of this game will continue, but the developer is not planning properly, in any case,
In any case, get the Pirate attitude, only steal what is there to steal, but focus on the stuff you can pirate instead of the stuff you hope you can Pirate. A good Pirate is the one that comes home with treasures and not with dreams about treasures.

kadaroll

Dec 28, 2023
i'm sorry for disturb you guys but i don't understand one thing
i have follow the walktrough but i can't fuck the aunt and sister, but in the end, obviusly fuck the mom.. where i wrong?
i cant click the option for fuck they.. it's green but i can't click, why?
thanks in advance

bizzajoke

Jun 6, 2020
i'm sorry for disturb you guys but i don't understand one thing
i have follow the walktrough but i can't fuck the aunt and sister, but in the end, obviusly fuck the mom.. where i wrong?
i cant click the option for fuck they.. it's green but i can't click, why?
thanks in advance
You must choose intimidation instead of charisma

Reactions: kadaroll

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
What a great first post....

We leave the 'abandoned' tag determination in the hands of the mods where it should be.

While we wait for more content with LISC, we get to enjoy some of the hundreds of other releases that have hit since Jan 1st.

Cheers!! :coffee:
btw...can u suggest some of those release? or alternatively, how can i look for them on my own?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
btw...can u suggest some of those release? or alternatively, how can i look for them on my own?
I check updates every day and look for something I have not tried yet that has significant content so I can get immersed in the story.

My recommendation is to pick something in a genre you like and decide whether or not you strongly prefer the completed tag (which you can use as a search criteria).

The four AVNs in my sig are all good - only one is actually complete though.

I won't make more specific recommendations on this thread - going too far OT.

I will also recommend looking for people who you respect as posters - people who have the same/close to the same POV as you and see what AVNs they recommend in their signatures.

Another option is to search looking for the highest rated AVNs on F95.

One final thought - be patient and don't judge a book by its cover - there are some great AVNs that don't have top of the line graphics, but they tell a great story and/or have wonderful humor.

Sometimes you have to do the download and take 1/2 - 1 hour to really try out an AVN to see if it is something you really enjoy.

Reactions: Old Wolf

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
I check updates every day and look for something I have not tried yet that has significant content so I can get immersed in the story.

My recommendation is to pick something in a genre you like and decide whether or not you strongly prefer the completed tag (which you can use as a search criteria).

The four AVNs in my sig are all good - only one is actually complete though.

I won't make more specific recommendations on this thread - going too far OT.

I will also recommend looking for people who you respect as posters - people who have the same/close to the same POV as you and see what AVNs they recommend in their signatures.

Another option is to search looking for the highest rated AVNs on F95.

One final thought - be patient and don't judge a book by its cover - there are some great AVNs that don't have top of the line graphics, but they tell a great story and/or have wonderful humor.

Sometimes you have to do the download and take 1/2 - 1 hour to really try out an AVN to see if it is something you really enjoy.

thank u so much for your kind answer!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
No new post, no Beta testing. Seems like an endless journey of postponing.
Obviously the expected update shall be the last one. The being in a n out of breath state is on the plate. Unfortunately the team is not able to complete the ordinary vn. The reason why they have started this sand-box story is above me. First task for newcomers is completing of the first game. For example, Faerin finished MOH, than started MM. after competion of MM he embarked on current project. The key point the Moody has never had an aim for getting a reputation as a guy who closes the projects successfully and is certain where to move. So only we can do is to say R I P to The life in Santa County.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Obviously the expected update shall be the last one. The being in a n out of breath state is on the plate. Unfortunately the team is not able to complete the ordinary vn. The reason why they have started this sand-box story is above me. First task for newcomers is completing of the first game. For example, Faerin finished MOH, than started MM. after competion of MM he embarked on current project. The key point the Moody has never had an aim for getting a reputation as a guy who closes the projects successfully and is certain where to move. So only we can do is to say R I P to The life in Santa County.
Many people end up like this. :confused: :( :cry::cautious:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes