anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
to me this game was top notch, but with every update has slowly but increasingly started to let me down. maybe this reboot could be the chance to start all over for good, once and for all. assuming It will ever be available, of course...the clock Is ticking loud as a bomb

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
when will they release new beta version???
In the last patreon post they said first week of Februrary and I thought it would mean something between last thursday and sunday but it could also mean the first FULL week of feb. :D Either way it takes a little too long...

Reactions: Joejackson

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Pv it literally bleeds in to the nonNTR path. not to mention the updates are more and more focused on that route because the game is now infested with people asking for more of that shit.. the game has taken a nose dive for quite some time now. I have no clue what its like now cause I threw it on ignore but it was a shitshow when I left.

Sexbot is a cuckfest where (at least when it started) your moronic BF had all the action and you ( the mc) fapped to it. plus, again the cuckshit bleeds into the game with shit happening behind the scenes or implied. I loved the models, believe me I did. but that shit when south faster than migration birds.
again, it might have changed now. I highly doubd it though since it was infested with ntr fans. that also is in my ignore list.

The sad part is that I was a subscriber to that pv shit. when it started it didnt have ntr path and wasnt planed. granted it appeared early but still. never again.both the game and its developer are in my ignore list and they will stay there for good

that is because it is not really avoidable or it came mid way and withthat the ntr hordes came with it.

as I said, if there is ntr in a game ( unavoidable) and morons go there to complain then I am with you. 100%
if it is a harem game and morons come in asking for ntr then fuck them. the sad part that in many casess there is always that one patreon sub who will get in a harem game and will pay to get the best li have a ntr scene or two. and thats what I dispise the most. and then, when their game is fucked, devs wonder why.

in any case. For me, any game that has even a hint of ntr or how they now name it "realistic lis who had/have/will have a life besides mc) should be put on the ignore from anyone who doesnt like that crap. and then I am curious to see where will the devs find "customers" for them.

on a personal note, best of health
jezz reached deep into that cabinet
3522433157de81bcb907578f7beb6733.jpg
random scrubs popping in a thread asking for their fetishes is nothing new,
ntr is special because some people take that as a personal attack because they get too obsessed with their self inserts and parasocial relationships.

alas discussing anecdotals over which group is whinier wont get anywhere, if you want a legit answer just ask a few mods that deal with that shit on the regular.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
For me, any game that has even a hint of ntr or how they now name it "realistic lis who had/have/will have a life besides mc) should be put on the ignore from anyone who doesnt like that crap.
I was actually a victim of this 'technically not NTR' twice.

'Returning to Mia' dev promised there won't be any NTR but the first few updates had sex scenes of one main LI getting gangbanged. Dev thought it's fine since it happened in the past and we romance fans will LOVE to see her getting dicked down by random dicks.

The latest one is 'origin story' where MC's stepmom is a huge slut who fucked a waiter seconds after meeting him and ditched her son's birthday party. Since it happened in the flashback(funny that we can change what happened in the past) and MC wasn't interested in her at that time it's not NTR.

Hell, My cute roommate 2 is still not tagged as NTR even though one LI sucks a BBC.

Dev nowadays play with technicalities a lot and then complain when romance/Harem fans 'bombard' their game's thread.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
half year waiting...this game is pure milking genius
Ah, yes, how are they milking you?

The people who are supporting it seem fine with a Steam release, and the changes that needed to be done to get it to that point (yes, if you remember there is "high school" signs in the game along with other content), the people who support them also seem fine getting an open world version and a VN version. I'd rather have an update like the one coming vs one with 60 seconds of content that you all want so badly.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes