GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
A wall of text just to say the release at the end of January won’t happen.
Delayed. What a surprise
Dude, all they have done is a reduction of the completed part. They were at the middle of the second part. Now they are at the end of the first part. They have done nothing in progressing the plot. Absolutely nothing. For half a year they did entertain themselves and currently they are talking about how huge work is done. Nevertheless the done work was bigger half a year ago. The more they work the less players get. BB has won in a competition with Icstor without doubt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Only aim moody has is a disrespect to guys who pay him in patreon. They shouldn’t tolerate such an attitude. The February update will be the last one.

• Thinking Face

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Dude, all they have done is a reduction of the completed part. They were at the middle of the second part. Now they are at the end of the first part. They have done nothing in progressing the plot. Absolutely nothing. For half a year they did entertain themselves and currently they are talking about how huge work is done. Nevertheless the done work was bigger half a year ago. The more they work the less players get. BB has won in a competition with Icstor without doubt.

I'm kinda excited to see the early game re-work. It was much needed. And their take on "sandbox/open-world!". lets hope for the best. :BootyTime:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Meh, the early sandbox bits were trash, the game shine when they go full VN. Also the town story was better but they're adding more content to the household with each update. This looks more and more like another run of the mill incest sandbox :poop:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Well, we have wait and see. I always expect the unexpected, especially after the last 18 months. nothing surprises me anymore with devs.

Last edited:

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
My reading is that they are gaining time to think about how to get out of this circle of lack of plot, where to take the story. Lauren had a lot of expectations, it was blinding. Sandbox, VN. It doesn't matter, what's at stake is development and it's become confusing now.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Any guesstimate when we can expect the sandbox version
The testing period for the VN version will be quite short. Additionally, we'll release the Openworld build shortly after version 0.9. With the Open world build, we have something we want to do. We'll continue updating both the VN version and the Sandbox version. Since we can provide regular updates for the sandbox build each month, we'll be bringing significant updates to the VN version at regular intervals.

For now, that's about it.

In the first week of the new month, we'll kick off the beta testing process.
Probably 1-2 weeks after the VN release.

• Love
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
we ll see..
My reading is that they are gaining time to think about how to get out of this circle of lack of plot, where to take the story. Lauren had a lot of expectations, it was blinding. Sandbox, VN. It doesn't matter, what's at stake is development and it's become confusing now.
I sounded the same point of view yerteday. The team is trying to buy some time to think up where to develop the plot.

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
If you are an avid AVN reader you know what are you getting into when you play a sandbox game (the good and specially the bad things) So i wonder if this change will attract potential new players? I personally doubt it.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes