Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Really? I don't think you been in the threads of games with NTR actually in them. There is endless whinning about why there is NTR in them. I mean PV alone has at least one argument about it a day.
most of the times that happens in games that say avoidable and it turns out it isnt. if anyone goes in a game that has unavoidable ntr and complains then I am with you, he is a troll and an idiot. first thing I check is the OP if it says avoidable or not, if it is avoidable I check messages to see how true that is. most of the time it isnt. if it is not avoidable (stated in OP) I ignore the game and move on. same with sharing swinging and all that jazz.
the difference is when you see people comming in harem or in general games that dont have this content and start demanding ntr/sharing swinging routes. and I mean demanding. and now that the facepalm is gone, they have cut chains and are released to the open.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Really? I don't think you been in the threads of games with NTR actually in them. There is endless whinning about why there is NTR in them. I mean PV alone has at least one argument about it a day.
Let me remade since you didn’t get my point: if I go to a game thread of a game 100%, fully focused on NTR/cuckold (not avoidable/optional ntr mixed with vanilla/harem like PV, but a true pure ntr game with no options of a vanilla/harem path to MC) will I see vanilla/harems fans regularly on the thread spamming comments like “this game needs a vanilla/harem path”, “dev, add a optional vanilla/harem path to MC”, “hope this gets vanilla/harem content in the future” and so on? Because that’s what some ntr-fans do in threads of well-stabilished games with no ntr/cuckold content. And this imho sounds more like trolling and moderation shouldn’t allow trolling I think

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
By the way, the photo hunt has some quality as a lisc and a very good vignette. The main milf resembles Lauren in a shape.

Demon thumiya

Feb 2, 2024
You gotta bookmark this on the preview page. I'll be honest with you i was going to fuck the shit out of ratings, fuck man
DELETE THE PROLOGUE. NUKE IT. FUCKING BURN IT.
That was one of the dumbest thing you'll ever come across. Instead just add some paragraphs explaining the beginning.
Newcomers like me who'll play for the first time will find it really hard to proceed further. Is that mc born with dildo up his ass, I'm not expecting him to straight up behave like a terminator but at least act like you have a pair of balls between your thighs. You created some really gorgeous renders and models man honestly, but wouldn't mind seeing some uniformity, tinch of realism and rules of sanity in the storyline. Fucking felt like beating myself with the baseball bat.

[/QUOTE

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Excuse me but would you care to explain how you got to this conclusion..?
You certainly have not read any of the last two or three pages of this thread.
You can start catching up starting here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-8-1-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-12808123
Bla bla bla they have said exactly this for like a year now

"We had a lot on our plate, and we didn't want any distractions, so we've been heads down just getting the work done. For about 3 months straight, we've been creating scenes and rendering non-stop. During this time, we were aiming to build the Sandbox version and ideally, craft the entire game.

We wrapped up the Sandbox build just the other day. As you know, we're working on a fluid sandbox game without grind. However, this meant that our existing scenes were quite lacking. We revisited about half of the scenes, made additions, created entirely new sequences, and expanded the story in a way that allows for better storytelling. The end product looked amazing, but there was a serious issue.

Given that the game used to follow a classic VN style, sometimes telling the same day, the transition to a Sandbox genre made relationships and stories progress quite rapidly. We needed to insert new sequences and story additions, but since we added them later, they would never be as good as the original. So, without disrupting the characters' stories, we reworked the plotlines. We created thousands of new scenes and added a bunch of fun and sexy new events."

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes