GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The delays are only thing they are able to give. There is nothing unexpected of their patrons being so few, becourse the dev team does not deem themself bind to execute promises. Nevertherless they have decided to move to steam. They can go to exchange with the same success. The guys do not respect their customers at all. So lets spend 7 months for doing nothing with selling them a story about how hard to survive in the Turkey and ow difficult to renovate a sand-box (who ever has demanded it here). Wonna raise funds like NLT does? Work as NLT. Meet deadlines and perform your promises.

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
The development of this game will continue, but the developer is not planning properly, in any case, we must hope that the new update will be worth all the waiting, I have always supported bold bash guys because they always gives updates with a lot of content and On the other hand, the quality of their renderings is really high and good, and I think that this time a lot of content will be released from the new update.
adding the sandbox mode may not be a good idea, unless they can provide enough unique contents in most of the locations on the map for players to explore.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
They have a secret OF account where they post new devlogs or updates don't mind me asking
If you are patronising them they shall grant you an access to discord section where such issues are to be addressed. The key point how often the dev team visits their discord forum.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
What did you expect? There is nothing to write about in patreon page. They have blamed the earth shake twice, they told us about the deceased family members. Anybody else wanna be patreon? So we go to steam.
What did you expect? There is nothing to write about in patreon page. They have blamed the earth shake twice, they told us about the deceased family members. Anybody else wanna be patreon? So we go to steam.
nothing different than this, tbh. this Dev has officially lost his reputation. such a shame

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
7 month of waiting...this dev is a master of milking
Common, the task is above this team. They have too much personal issues to spend their time for vn development. There’s no milking patrons. There are some projects aimed for milking only, like glamour. Moody and fenriz are just a couple of amateur devs who have tried the wrong kind of activity .

Last edited:

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
The vibe I'm getting is they're way over their heads when it comes to this game
Don't currently see this as a milking situation
I also can't ignore 7 months is a very bad look and so far 2024 doesn't seem different from 2023 :cautious:
Also, they keep on missing their own deadlines. Don't get me wrong, overshooting by a couple of days or even weeks can happen and shouldn't be too much of a problem. But doing it time after time after time... you either have no grasp of your own abilities or you have no respect for your subscribers, especially when you don't even let them know what's going on and otherwise updated.

Like I've said before, the communication is really keeping this game down. The visuals are great, story is decent, so the road to more subscribers should be open if they could keep to a schedule.

At this point I see any update at all in the future as a win, because it's starting to look pretty dire. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first AVN that has been abandoned, but it would be one of the first I've followed since version 0.1 for me.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes