seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I cleared completed the game till current update with good path + Sophie sub and Bad Path + Sophie dom. Which one you want?
I had to go back and spend hours just to get that Sophie scene. I think it's the only Dom Sophie scene too. I was hoping for more... Wish I found your file earlier.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I had to go back and spend hours just to get that Sophie scene. I think it's the only Dom Sophie scene too. I was hoping for more... Wish I found your file earlier.
You could have just went to the gallery to get that scene :LOL:

EgoCrisis

Feb 1, 2024
Hope this game still alive, is a good game and the karma sistem it has is something I really liked because I always love those kind of stuff (like fable or infamous), and the girls and scenes are so good.

If the dev read me, keep it up dude, ure doing an amazing job, dont give up, take ur time, slow but never stop.

• Haha
Reactions: ziggy81 and groudor

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Never understood why people are so concerned about what other people do with their own money.

Careful, people don't believe anything....but hey, the update will either come out, or it won't, not like anyone here is paying anything for it.
It's a good thing I'm not a paying supporter then. He keeps teasing the good stuff with Loran and pulls way. I'm not down with that.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's a good thing I'm not a paying supporter then. He keeps teasing the good stuff with Loran and pulls way. I'm not down with that.
:ROFLMAO:

If only people that are paying were as smart as most of the people that are "not" paying :whistle:

But, it's not my money, so heh.

And the last update had the goods with Lauren, so? I guess if it never updates, at least got to fuck Mom on both paths.

2024-03-27 00_08_32-Life in Santa County.png

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Can someone please tell me if Iris is a virgin or not? This game is a clusterfuck right from the beginning and I have no desire to wade through it just to find out that she let Dave fuck her.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone please tell me if Iris is a virgin or not? This game is a clusterfuck right from the beginning and I have no desire to wade through it just to find out that she let Dave fuck her.
Don't think it's confirmed on way or the other if she's a virgin. Doesn't feel like she is considering how she talk about sex. Her only reservations are from the fact that she's considering fucking her "not-brother". I think the only character that's confirmed to be a virgin before the MC sleeps with her is Camelia. It's also heavily implied that Charlotte is too, though not confirmed. Doesn't really matter either way. This game doesn't seem to make it an important part of anyones character.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Don't think it's confirmed on way or the other if she's a virgin. Doesn't feel like she is considering how she talk about sex. Her only reservations are from the fact that she's considering fucking her "not-brother". I think the only character that's confirmed to be a virgin before the MC sleeps with her is Camelia. It's also heavily implied that Charlotte is too, though not confirmed. Doesn't really matter either way. This game doesn't seem to make it an important part of anyones character.
Thanks for the response. Glad to know I can delete the game and move along.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the response. Glad to know I can delete the game and move along.
That's a shame, I'd recommend you at least give it a go as the renders and animations are really solid. I'm not a big fan of virgin characters personally but I can say the bond that develops between the MC and LI's are pretty solid. But either way, you're welcome for answering, glad I could help.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
That's a shame, I'd recommend you at least give it a go as the renders and animations are really solid. I'm not a big fan of virgin characters personally but I can say the bond that develops between the MC and LI's are pretty solid. But either way, you're welcome for answering, glad I could help.
You have Eternum as your number 2 game, every LI in that game, except the milf, is a virgin. The only difference between virgin characters and a non-virgin characters is how a dev chooses to write them. If virgins are shoehorned into only a few stereotypes, that isn't because those are the only ways a virgin can be written, it's because most devs are not very good writers.

As for this game in particular, I simply have no interest in a sloppy seconds sister, it destroys the intimacy which forms the core of that relationship. There's nothing special about fucking your childhood friend, sister, daughter, girl next door, high school crush, etc... if everyone gets a turn, especially when the main antagonist is the one who fucked her.

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
As for this game in particular, I simply have no interest in a sloppy seconds sister, it destroys the intimacy which forms the core of that relationship. There's nothing special about fucking your childhood friend, sister, daughter, girl next door, high school crush, etc... if everyone gets a turn, especially when the main antagonist is the one who fucked her.
First of all, Iris is a virgin. The only thing she did with that degenerate Dave was kissing and fingering. Secondly she discusses with Sophia what she did with Dave when he was her boyfriend during the prologue which will be redone in the next version of the game (if it comes out of course), which is not surprising since the prologue and the main part of the game that follows it feel like two different games. I recommend waiting for the next version before making a final judgement.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
First of all, Iris is a virgin. The only thing she did with that degenerate Dave was kissing and fingering. Secondly she discusses with Sophia what she did with Dave when he was her boyfriend during the prologue which will be redone in the next version of the game (if it comes out of course), which is not surprising since the prologue and the main part of the game that follows it feel like two different games. I recommend waiting for the next version before making a final judgement.
Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. I still don't know if I care, but I will check it out again when/if the update comes out.

Reactions: Zeniks1895

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
You have Eternum as your number 2 game, every LI in that game, except the milf, is a virgin. The only difference between virgin characters and a non-virgin characters is how a dev chooses to write them. If virgins are shoehorned into only a few stereotypes, that isn't because those are the only ways a virgin can be written, it's because most devs are not very good writers.

Despite how inaccurate your takes are, I won't clog the thread up with virgin talk. If how the game portray's certain characters does mesh well with you then I suppose you're right to skip it. I'd personally say you're missing out but best of luck to you either way.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Despite how inaccurate your takes are, I won't clog the thread up with virgin talk. If how the game portray's certain characters does mesh well with you then I suppose you're right to skip it. I'd personally say you're missing out but best of luck to you either way.
How are my takes inaccurate when the only objective thing I said is that virgin characters can be written in a myriad of ways beyond the stereotypical 2-3 that are often used? Everything else I said is opinion, and I'm confident that I know my own tastes better than you do.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
How are my takes inaccurate when the only objective thing I said is that virgin characters can be written in a myriad of ways beyond the stereotypical 2-3 that are often used? Everything else I said is opinion, and I'm confident that I know my own tastes better than you do.
I already said I wouldn't jump down that rabbit hole, so just let it go. And I never inferred that I knew your tastes better than you. In fact best of luck to you on your decision. I'm not sure who you think you're arguing with, but it's not me. Once again, best of luck to you.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes