yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm going to be patient. Dev dealt with a huge natural disaster and revamping the game at the same time. That's a lot of work.
My complaint would be that the dev shouldn't give out proposed release dates until he's about a week away. A lot of devs get themselves into trouble when they back themselves into corners like this.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
another dev that milking his supporters.
Never understood why people are so concerned about what other people do with their own money.

I'm going to be patient. Dev dealt with a huge natural disaster and revamping the game at the same time. That's a lot of work.
My complaint would be that the dev shouldn't give out proposed release dates until he's about a week away. A lot of devs get themselves into trouble when they back themselves into corners like this.
Careful, people don't believe anything....but hey, the update will either come out, or it won't, not like anyone here is paying anything for it.

AlexCooper

Feb 21, 2020
This game is one of my all-time favorites, and I'm really sorry that there hasn't been an update for such a long time. Everything about it was perfect for me, the story, the characters, everything.

Never understood why people are so concerned about what other people do with their own money.
I never understood why someone is bothered when something else bothers someone. :KEK:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I never understood why someone is bothered when something else bothers someone. :KEK:
It doesn't it was a question :poop:

Hey now, I'm paying attention!

Mostly.

Maybe.

...What's going on in this thread? :unsure:
Not that kind of paying, as in "paying" supporter, as what's going on? You would need to be a paying supporter and ask the dev or hit up their Patreon, sign up on the free tier and message the dev.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Being honest, I don’t understand why should anyone pay donations for a very few chances for completing of the game. There are some devs who successfully completed at least one novel despite quite a poor update story. From logical point of view the supporting of reputable developer is more reasonable. Concerning me personally, before prohibition of Russian cards I was patron of motkeys and faerin patron for 2 years.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Being honest, I don’t understand why should anyone pay donations for a very few chances for completing of the game. There are some devs who successfully completed at least one novel despite quite a poor update story. From logical point of view the supporting of reputable developer is more reasonable. Concerning me personally, before prohibition of Russian cards I was patron of motkeys and faerin patron for 2 years.
There are also developers who give the option to pay per download. Monthly donations are often not even necessary.

How do you know which ones are the "reputable" developers? I have been following the development of erotic games with great interest for many years, across all genres. This started long before I even joined this forum. It's just a hobby of mine :cool:

Depending on the quality and effort that the respective developers sacrifice during their lifetime and put into the game, development sometimes takes longer, sometimes shorter. There are also fraudsters who stop in the middle, promise their fans the blue of heaven, but then don't go any further. Then something serious happens in a developer's life, so that he is forced to give up the project. As a rule, most times we never know what's going on behind the scenes. We only notice whether a game continues or not.

There is only a certain chance of actually having the full version you want in your hands in the end. We can't change anything about that. We can love a game and support the developer or not. And in the end we might be lucky and get what we want. That`s it.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I cleared completed the game till current update with good path + Sophie sub and Bad Path + Sophie dom. Which one you want?
I had to go back and spend hours just to get that Sophie scene. I think it's the only Dom Sophie scene too. I was hoping for more... Wish I found your file earlier.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I had to go back and spend hours just to get that Sophie scene. I think it's the only Dom Sophie scene too. I was hoping for more... Wish I found your file earlier.
You could have just went to the gallery to get that scene :LOL:

EgoCrisis

Feb 1, 2024
Hope this game still alive, is a good game and the karma sistem it has is something I really liked because I always love those kind of stuff (like fable or infamous), and the girls and scenes are so good.

If the dev read me, keep it up dude, ure doing an amazing job, dont give up, take ur time, slow but never stop.

• Haha
Reactions: ziggy81 and groudor

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

Careful, people don't believe anything....but hey, the update will either come out, or it won't, not like anyone here is paying anything for it.
It's a good thing I'm not a paying supporter then. He keeps teasing the good stuff with Loran and pulls way. I'm not down with that.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's a good thing I'm not a paying supporter then. He keeps teasing the good stuff with Loran and pulls way. I'm not down with that.
:ROFLMAO:

If only people that are paying were as smart as most of the people that are "not" paying :whistle:

But, it's not my money, so heh.

And the last update had the goods with Lauren, so? I guess if it never updates, at least got to fuck Mom on both paths.

2024-03-27 00_08_32-Life in Santa County.png

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Can someone please tell me if Iris is a virgin or not? This game is a clusterfuck right from the beginning and I have no desire to wade through it just to find out that she let Dave fuck her.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone please tell me if Iris is a virgin or not? This game is a clusterfuck right from the beginning and I have no desire to wade through it just to find out that she let Dave fuck her.
Don't think it's confirmed on way or the other if she's a virgin. Doesn't feel like she is considering how she talk about sex. Her only reservations are from the fact that she's considering fucking her "not-brother". I think the only character that's confirmed to be a virgin before the MC sleeps with her is Camelia. It's also heavily implied that Charlotte is too, though not confirmed. Doesn't really matter either way. This game doesn't seem to make it an important part of anyones character.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Don't think it's confirmed on way or the other if she's a virgin. Doesn't feel like she is considering how she talk about sex. Her only reservations are from the fact that she's considering fucking her "not-brother". I think the only character that's confirmed to be a virgin before the MC sleeps with her is Camelia. It's also heavily implied that Charlotte is too, though not confirmed. Doesn't really matter either way. This game doesn't seem to make it an important part of anyones character.
Thanks for the response. Glad to know I can delete the game and move along.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the response. Glad to know I can delete the game and move along.
That's a shame, I'd recommend you at least give it a go as the renders and animations are really solid. I'm not a big fan of virgin characters personally but I can say the bond that develops between the MC and LI's are pretty solid. But either way, you're welcome for answering, glad I could help.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes