SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone plz sent me a save file from the last update or just somewhere near the last update??
Search "save" and you will find all kinds. But, there are different paths, and do people like using other people choices and names in games?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ha i just wanted to take a look if my guess will be right... and it is... i dont know anymore when they announced it, but they said they need to redo many things and such. Thats where i said the game is dead and will just be milked til the last supporter has enough of their bullshit excuses.

Just read the last "dev report" about gods wrath in february... they cant be serious (what a nice timing for god to get the flood gates open just in time to save them where a release should have happened a week before that). Even if its true, who in their right mind will believe them? They had so many strange excuses... all the ones were already "checked off" other DEVs made when updates were promised and never came. Illnes, oh they had to move on the other side of the world, someones died in the family and so on and on and on, now... of course, gods wrath too. Its ridiculous, if it wouldnt be the... x-time for an excuse i would believe them, but its not even countable anymore how many excuses they had. And than instead of stopping payment (oh yes the DEV can just pause the payment via patreon if they arent delivering anything so the patrons dont get billed for nothing) they say the patrons should decide themselfs to cancel the membership.... Well of course they could do that, and they should long time ago. But the proper thing to do would to stop billing for the time being like good DEVs do.

I didnt expect anything coming in the near future of this game, but it drives me mad why DEVs like this cant just be honest and say "well, we werent capable of getting shit done like we wanted to, we stop billing and dont know when an update is coming if ever" and thats it... and thats the situation about this game, nothing else... no flood, no nothing is the reason for anything, they just werent able to work proper for an update, and on top of that, they might be dissapointed that they dont have thausand patrons paying their lifetime vacation. Thats the only good news here... they dont have enough support to make a living out of it for doing nothing.

almost 1 year since last update, which was delivered in a small piece and was already shortened and they said the complete thing will come out some months later... since than, only one excuse after another (no, in fact there were excuses long before that too). This game is dead and never will be complete.

What drives me mad the most... i was fooled to pay them some back in the days (almost two years ago) cause i believed this will be a top-notch game and i was a huge fan of the game and kinda still am.. its just sad how many potential good games are out there ruined by bad DEVs who are just throwing excuses around like its nothing... and even if the flood was true (which i dont believe cause we didnt heard anything since then) all the other convenient excuses to the right time makes it impossible to believe a single word of them.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Ha i just wanted to take a look if my guess will be right... and it is... i dont know anymore when they announced it, but they said they need to redo many things and such. Thats where i said the game is dead and will just be milked til the last supporter has enough of their bullshit excuses.

Just read the last "dev report" about gods wrath in february... they cant be serious (what a nice timing for god to get the flood gates open just in time to save them where a release should have happened a week before that). Even if its true, who in their right mind will believe them? They had so many strange excuses... all the ones were already "checked off" other DEVs made when updates were promised and never came. Illnes, oh they had to move on the other side of the world, someones died in the family and so on and on and on, now... of course, gods wrath too. Its ridiculous, if it wouldnt be the... x-time for an excuse i would believe them, but its not even countable anymore how many excuses they had. And than instead of stopping payment (oh yes the DEV can just pause the payment via patreon if they arent delivering anything so the patrons dont get billed for nothing) they say the patrons should decide themselfs to cancel the membership.... Well of course they could do that, and they should long time ago. But the proper thing to do would to stop billing for the time being like good DEVs do.

I didnt expect anything coming in the near future of this game, but it drives me mad why DEVs like this cant just be honest and say "well, we werent capable of getting shit done like we wanted to, we stop billing and dont know when an update is coming if ever" and thats it... and thats the situation about this game, nothing else... no flood, no nothing is the reason for anything, they just werent able to work proper for an update, and on top of that, they might be dissapointed that they dont have thausand patrons paying their lifetime vacation. Thats the only good news here... they dont have enough support to make a living out of it for doing nothing.

almost 1 year since last update, which was delivered in a small piece and was already shortened and they said the complete thing will come out some months later... since than, only one excuse after another (no, in fact there were excuses long before that too). This game is dead and never will be complete.

What drives me mad the most... i was fooled to pay them some back in the days (almost two years ago) cause i believed this will be a top-notch game and i was a huge fan of the game and kinda still am.. its just sad how many potential good games are out there ruined by bad DEVs who are just throwing excuses around like its nothing... and even if the flood was true (which i dont believe cause we didnt heard anything since then) all the other convenient excuses to the right time makes it impossible to believe a single word of them.
Mate, I either used to be their patron at the same time as you were. Than after a couple of non smart excuses on delays I wrote my opinion on such behaviour. As a result I was resigned from the page with a hurl addressed to me. Being honest, I don’t think there’s a team exists. We know only Moody who write excuses on delays. Nevertheless he got enough funds to live in turkey, because patreon allows him to behave in a such manner, chasing a good dev’s for incest wordings in vns.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really hope that devs don't fall for the damned reworks curse that seems to affect many Vn later....i really hope they continue to develop the great game as it is..it doesn't need anythingexcept to be story developed...you hear me devs?? stop thinking of reworking stuff and continue to deliver the new story content..ffs

Reactions: Daskapital61

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
i really hope that devs don't fall for the damned reworks curse that seems to affect many Vn later....i really hope they continue to develop the great game as it is..it doesn't need anythingexcept to be story developed...you hear me devs?? stop thinking of reworking stuff and continue to deliver the new story content..ffs
There is a lack of menace to lost income on the plate. If he had realised the ability to lose all his funds for bad behaviour he would have done something like this shit behaviour.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They want to put it on Steam, and Steam, well, doesn't like under age settings, since at the beginning there are High School signs, and the setting is also that.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Do what I did.
Played the last update.
Semi-forgot that this game exists.
Came back few months later to this thread, literally nothing new, same old excuses, Earthquakes, Alien invasion and so on.
See ya guys in a few months when they finish beta (bs) testing.

• Haha
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo
Sep 2, 2020
Do what I did.
Played the last update.
Semi-forgot that this game exists.
Came back few months later to this thread, literally nothing new, same old excuses, Earthquakes, Alien invasion and so on.
See ya guys in a few months when they finish beta (bs) testing.
I still remember when the Russia-Ukraine war broke out, the amount of devs on this site that were suddenly russian or ukrainian was truly magical. There was even one dev that said he had to hunt a pigeon to make pigeon soup because he lost his home but managed to save his PC...

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes