Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

the story - the style of writing is .. how to put this .... lightheaded
with every scene its getting more weird
mc forced to do things without a choice and no end at sight..
after the first "request" i would dump that stupid friend
(bro-mance - a reason to drop this game asap - there is no game out here where this leads to good things ...)
at every slightly difficult situation the mc acts like a deer in headlight ...

renders and animations are good but ...

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
Its pretty solid but I don't like a few things:

- All Girls have huge Tits.
- There is some weird NTR-Lite shit going on. Its implied that most Girls around you fuck around.
- The MC is a Ginger.
I think you are playing for the first time from the very beginning. We have made several statements on this subject. There is no NTR before and after this game, and there will never be! I suggest you finish the entire game and reconsider your review. It will not go around. There is nothing more to be said than that. Words are very clear and precise. The reason why I couldn't explain clearly what was going on in the first part was because that was the whole point of the second part. What happened to Mc and Lauren and how they got through it together. I couldn't give a spoiler for a whole update. Now I'm telling you clearly.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
* Slide menu for you to navigate free-roam sequences more easily.
* Hint menu.
* Inventory system.
* Money system.
And no sandbox tag? ...

I just wondered why I havent seen this game, because on the first look it looks nice, but with that stuff ... :sick:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
The game feels high quality.
On the other hand, it aims for too much.
So many new characters, actually confusing.
I would prefer more progress with some main characters instead.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is this a rework/revamp? Because I started a new save and progression still ends at the explosion.

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
hi,
ive done all optional parts but how can I go to school?
thanks
At the beginning of the second chapter, the answers to such questions are given as tutorials. You have to go out into the garden and press the exit door on the right.

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes