RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 4706M
SHA1SUM: adff1a46aed0fcb00d2d642c7623d1df95c2d292
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You can't compare the image complexity of the two. LISC will always take so much more disk space for the same number of renders.
While you are right that he can't use that game as comparison, the game is way too big for it's content.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
I love the artwork, but as soon as i get into the free-roaming phase some back-buttons and doors do not work, so I can't leave rooms for example once I entered them. anyone else having that problem?

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Compression is being worked on. It will take some time... be patient. The Compressors are really great here, and they get overwhelmed when several games release at once. Just wait and it will be here. I am waiting also. ;)
Yep, they're champs. There's a compression request thread 2.0 in the Game Requests forum when you have something you'd like crunched, so you don't need to ping compressors.

Reactions: antopapo

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Compression is being worked on. It will take some time... be patient. The Compressors are really great here, and they get overwhelmed when several games release at once. Just wait and it will be here. I am waiting also. ;)
It's little late in my time zone and tomorrow I have to go for work to so I wanted to make the Android port today so I can play the game

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes