Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
great game :) it is one of those gems that I always hope for while waiting for 3rd release of every new games. Strange things DEV get so little support, time to chip in.

Also, anyone get walkthrough? I don't know if some choices were unavailable because of my choices or they are not ready....

Last edited:

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
The game is amazing. Not so often the developers cough up really quality renders, pay attention to angles of the scenes. This piece of work sets a good standard on how things have to be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
You complain that there has been no update in a long time and when it comes out you complain that the game is too big you will appreciate what Dev is doing
I personally can have such a game and 100gb because it deserves it, I really appreciate what the producer does and how long it takes him. Great respect

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 1149464

Overview:
Santa county... A symbol of wealth and peace. But what if it really isn't? A young boy, living in a neighborhood where everything seems so ordinary and innocent and then discovers the dark and lustful lifestyles lurking within. Witness all the destructions he will experience and the great change he will make. This city has only one rule. Trust... No one.

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-10
Release Date: 2021-10-04
Developer: Bold Bash Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Incest patch at Mediafire is blocked for "violations of ToS"

Reactions: LISC-MOODY

Ümläüt

Sep 21, 2019
I can't get past this point. UI stops working. Quest Log, Phone and Inventory are the only things working. Had the same error in the beginning of the update when I clicked on the laundry in the first room. Had to restart with a save form before the update. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Neue Bitmap.jpg

Reactions: lolositoxd

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I don't have enough space in my pc, I have to wait compressed version of v0.3

I appreciate this game is still alive, I hope you guys keep giving your updates more freaquently. :love:

Good luck! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LISC-MOODY
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes