AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
it says 0B and i downloadet it and put it in the game folder, but incest is not working, any help?
I'm not sure if it mattered or not Tottoro, but I used UnRen to extract the RPA file in the game before dropping in the patch.rpy file. Had no issue after that.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Cant say I know whats wrong cause it works for me, doesnt matter if its 0B I think, I just took the "patch.rpy" and put it in the /game folder, not the initial folder the one inside that called "game" just to be clear
haha, its not working, very strange...?!

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Great Fucking Amazing Update
Story got huge potential
Renders are gorgeous without animations it was good
Keep it up .

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
big change in gameplay in this update, this is practically a different game in terms of that alone.

not a fan of sandboxes personally although the renders continue to be excellent

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
You know the incest is built into the game when the patch is literally just an empty file that couldn't possibly be doing anything but just being there for the game to confirm whether or not a file named patch.rpy exists in the directory.

Don't tell the cucks over at Patreon though!

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and hitman225

fcati78

Jun 18, 2020
ok a question who is charlotte? I completely missed something or these dialoge are just there without having see that character yet?

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
So there's a sex scene with the teacher that I'm completely locked out of. What are you supposed to do to get it?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes