Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
need help anyone know how to enter the alarm code? thanks
You mean where? From main house entrance click right arrow (not the doors below), there is new short corridor and on wall hangs alarm device.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice Game :love: (y) Teacher Sex scene is realy good even creampie :lepew:(y) Prob Charisma is best choice in the game i picked ...some intimidate points 2 or 3 i put ....Cant wait for next update His Milf Mother is Super hot and Sister + Aunt :love::love::love:(y)
Just Game Size is so big and litle bit laggy :cool:(y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.1
NOTE: You will probably want to start a new save.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1091 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
I can't get past this point. UI stops working. Quest Log, Phone and Inventory are the only things working. Had the same error in the beginning of the update when I clicked on the laundry in the first room. Had to restart with a save form before the update. Has anyone else encountered this issue? View attachment 1446401
LISC-MOODY im having the same problem, text doesn't pass and it freezes after clicking to skip the text.

Edit: i think using unren causes that problem, tried with out unren and worked fine.

Reactions: LISC-MOODY

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Its pretty solid but I don't like a few things:

- All Girls have huge Tits.
- There is some weird NTR-Lite shit going on. Its implied that most Girls around you fuck around.
- The MC is a Ginger.
Honestly right there with you on the first two points. It would be nice to have some variety instead of increasing bust sizes with each introduced character and the stuff going on in the background and in front of the MC makes me nervous.

In addition the forced scenes thus far have just been unwelcome for me (teach foot fetish, friend's mom/dad scene, and the voyeur/blackmail bit). In addition to the "bestfriend/albatross" constant innuendo toward the MC's family and weird ramping up of an air of impropriety around the mother and male students...Dev says there will be none of that but all of this makes me wary.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the 'Be Aggressive' option in the class scene, even with my Intimidation/Rise playthrough. Does anyone have a save that has enough points?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes