chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Amazing game, can't wait for more updates.
Every single woman in the game looks amazing, but man the mother, sister and the Asian mother/daughter are some of the best characters I've ever seen, GJ dev, keep it up!

Feb 8, 2019

First when I saw that hideous blue haired creature I was like nope I'm not going to try this but when I saw that lady mom I tried it (v0.3) and I must say that I'm glad. Liked the game and that the model for sis was changed. That banner and screens should be changed. Mom and new model for Sis are one of the prettiest models. Looking forward to new content.​

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Yes, animations will be added soon. We'll make an announcement when it's added.
Thanks for that info. Just ran through the Rose and Felicia school scenes, and thought there must be something wrong with my game. Looking forward to when the animations are added.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The English in this game isn't terrible, but it's so unnatural, it's tedious to read. It's obvious that English is not the first language of the author, but then why is English the only language available?

BTW, the art/rendering is excellent.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
How are you guys playing this?
Are you going with straight charisma or straight intimidator?
I tried to do rotate everyother chapter but see some choices grayed out. Like in my play through I wasn’t in the police station

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes