TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
damn didnt know that either, how do you get that?
When I got stuck and didn't know where to go/what to do next I broke down and looked at the walkthrough and saw I missed so many scenes. Like if you go to the bathroom at a certain freeroam part you can molest the Aunt or go to the pool at one part you get a sister scene and if you don't click evidence in the folder on the not dads computer.
There's lots more and those are just one route.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Why are we collecting panties and money? Personally, I have not used them anywhere.
I assume it´ll be helpful in future updates with more content, i.e places to spend money and some sort of mechanic or achievement tied to the panties
But that´s just me speculating

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
When I got stuck and didn't know where to go/what to do next I broke down and looked at the walkthrough and saw I missed so many scenes. Like if you go to the bathroom at a certain freeroam part you can molest the Aunt or go to the pool at one part you get a sister scene and if you don't click evidence in the folder on the not dads computer.
"molest" the aunt? I got a scene in which you can tell her her boobs are great and she likes that but I wouldnt consider that "molesting" unless youre refering to something else or I´m thinking of a different route than you.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Mar 28, 2019
There is a walkthrough?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
For me Lauren saying that MC is the only man she needs is so hot to me, reminds me of how infatuated Linda was about her son in MC. I love it when it's the Moms doing the chasing every once in awhile versus what we normally see.
That's what I loved about Linda, she let it be known that she only cares about the MC. Lauren seems to heading in that direction and I love it. Milfs who know what they want and are willing to pursue you to get it is quality content.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
someone know all the money locations in the game?
i only mannage to have 12 dollars and cant have the sex scene in the school bathroom

Blueshadow14

Oct 7, 2020
Relax and enjoy playing it.

It's a game and your life isnt being threatened. :coffee: :rolleyes:
Okay! I guess you come from the type of culture that takes jokes seriously.:)

Rest easy, I know no one threatens me with things like this. It's just a joke, but one thing is true that I'm a really possessive and emotional person who doesn't like the cheating type, so I try to avoid that as much as possible in the game or in reality.:giggle:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
someone know all the money locations in the game?
i only mannage to have 12 dollars and cant have the sex scene in the school bathroom
<<== universal cash cheat in renpy games.

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
With some characters (Iris, Chloe etc) "reply message" stays grey, can't click on it to bring answer options while the exclamation mark next to them persists

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes