Oct 26, 2020
Yep. Just hope that the dev(s) don't regress the MC's personality to serve the story. It should always be the story serving the main character. And the main character should be someone the audience can empathize with and like.
I think it's safe to say that the Prologue MC is behind us where he belongs, no more blindly following behind Ron or getting himself in business that doesn't concern him. Here's to the future.

Sep 9, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3 w/ IC patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the android, for some reason I get both versions of text whenever their names come up

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
3 weeks after release without animations in game. Is it gonna be always like that after every release?
It was such a problem because we didn't have a pc for rendering. But now we have. Next updates come with animations. The current animations will also be added soon. Two days ago, we got rid of silly problems like this. Finally, we cut the annoying things out of our lives.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can someone say me what are the choices needed to get to the fondle scene? I refused fat man deal but after choosing "lower the string", lauren doesnt allowed me to fondle. And scene stopped abruptly and episode ended.

OdinDxD

Nov 30, 2018
It was such a problem because we didn't have a pc for rendering. But now we have. Next updates come with animations. The current animations will also be added soon. Two days ago, we got rid of silly problems like this. Finally, we cut the annoying things out of our lives.
Oh I thought I did something bad, because I reckon there is no animation on ms rose and the school bitches, is it official that there is no animation yet?

Not following, share an example?
Like this sentence
Ex :
I'm gonna fuck "Mom" real bad > Click to next dialog
I'm gonna fuck "Lauren" real bad.

It's happening everytime The word "Mom" appears on the dialogs.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes