allura404

Nov 7, 2019
someone know all the money locations in the game?
i only mannage to have 12 dollars and cant have the sex scene in the school bathroom
When you press the 'h' key, the hidden items around are revealed. As far as I remember, there was only money in the house. Except for the sex scene in the wc, money is useless for now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I wish the dev enabled the quick save option. Anyone know how to view the "evidence" on Lauren? I managed to do it once but now whenever I click on it again either billy comes in or you have to leave.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I wish the dev enabled the quick save option. Anyone know how to view the "evidence" on Lauren? I managed to do it once but now whenever I click on it again either billy comes in or you have to leave.
I think it might have to do with who you picked, you can choose who you want to ask to cover you while you enter the office, i picked the girl who broke up with her boyfriend recently whatever her name is and i could explore the pc freely without any interruptions.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think it might have to do with who you picked, you can choose who you want to ask to cover you while you enter the office, i picked the girl who broke up with her boyfriend recently whatever her name is and i could explore the pc freely without any interruptions.
I think I picked the girl whose dad is chief of police & she rushes you

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I think I picked the girl whose dad is chief of police & she rushes you
The other alien looking girl also has a similiar scene if i recall correctly, i've looked at the images after playing to see how much content i've missed so that's what i based it on as i haven't seen any scenes like that where you can see a commotion on the hallway with the break-up girl as oppose to the other two gals.
I could be wrong since it was a while since i played it and i only did one playthrough.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I think it might have to do with who you picked, you can choose who you want to ask to cover you while you enter the office, i picked the girl who broke up with her boyfriend recently whatever her name is and I could explore the pc freely without any interruptions.
This is a good example of what I said in my review the game already has too many branches due to decisions.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That's what I loved about Linda, she let it be known that she only cares about the MC. Lauren seems to heading in that direction and I love it. Milfs who know what they want and are willing to pursue you to get it is quality content.
Linda is always gonna be my fav because of that very reason.
Another MC with a shit personality
You must be playing the prologue? He mellows out in episode 1 though.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nice update! All the best to the developer !
Note :
the prologue between the MC and his friends it was a pain in di ass , after the prologue was piece of mind really.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Is there any way to tell what version of the game I'm playing on currently?

I haven't played this game since 0.1 and supposedly saves are not supposed to work but mine do making me question if I replaced the files of 0.3 properly.

I can't continue where I left off so I'll have to restart but before I do I just wanna make sure that I'm actually on the current version before I waste my time lol, thanks.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes