HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
sad. thanks for the info. ppl said the game stopped having stupid stuff after prologue but i guess not. so much potential ruined by terrible writing nobody asked for. another game to avoid
These two lines are from the prologue but while I don't like it that they are in the game they are the least of my problems with the game as you should know after reading my review.

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
sad. thanks for the info. ppl said the game stopped having stupid stuff after prologue but i guess not. so much potential ruined by terrible writing nobody asked for. another game to avoid
Frankly, I wouldn't recommend that you take what Hans said into consideration. The game I played after the prologue was a completely different game. I guess Hans has issues or fights with the developer.

and yeah facepalm :WeSmart:

Last edited:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Frankly, I wouldn't recommend that you take what Hans said into consideration. The game I played after the prologue was a completely different game. I guess Hans has issues or fights with the developer.
so did the sisters character get changed with another new character who never was such a desperate horny idiot who dated a dipshit like dave and wanted to fuck that nerd after letting him kiss, touch and finger her? was this whole character and story dropped? or after the prologue is it still part of the story that she used to be with dave?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
so did the sisters character get changed with another new character who never was such a desperate horny idiot who dated a dipshit like dave and wanted to fuck that nerd after letting him kiss, touch and finger her? was this whole character and story dropped? or after the prologue is it still part of the story that she used to be with dave?
If I tell you what's going on, I'll be giving a spoiler. You will get all the answers to your questions and more after the prologue.
But I can guarantee one thing, no more dave.:BootyTime:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
If I tell you what's going on, I'll be giving a spoiler. You will get all the answers to your questions and more after the prologue.
But I can guarantee one thing, no more dave.:BootyTime:
i dont care about the spoilers. so from this reply alone i guess that even after the prologue the sister used to date that idiot. they were kissing touching letting him finger her and she getting super horny for him, but now dave is dead or whatever and the sister will fuck mc... but her being a dumb bitch and gushing over a dipshit like dave is still part of her character and her personality

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Her story didn't get changed but her model was changed. For the Dave part I don't know if you finished the prologue but he dies at the end so he is out of the game but his boss isn't and depending on the choices made by the player he wants the MC to take Dave's place and work for him.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Her story didn't get changed but her model was changed. For the Dave part I don't know if you finished the prologue but he dies at the end so he is out of the game but his boss isn't and depending on the choices made by the player he wants the MC to take Dave's place and work for him.
yeah the problem is the way the dev wrote the sister. if he only changed her model but he didnt see any problem with her writing i dont see myself liking this dev writing style and how he presents his LI.
nobody who likes harem&incest wants to read how some dipshit loser fingered mc's sister and how she got so horny she wanted to fuck him. the dev added this to her character and story because he thought this type of writing would make his players happy and enjoy the story better. since this had the opposite effect on me, im obv not his target audience

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
yeah the problem is the way the dev wrote the sister. if he only changed her model but he didnt see any problem with her writing i dont see myself liking this dev writing style and how he presents his LI.
nobody who likes harem&incest wants to read how some dipshit loser fingered mc's sister and how she got so horny she wanted to fuck him. the dev added this to her character and story because he thought this type of writing would make his players happy and enjoy the story better. since this had the opposite effect on me, im obv not his target audience
Yeah I was not a fan of it either. I am not one of those guys that needs all the love interests to be "pure", and I probably wouldn't even care if she wasn't a virgin. But knowing that she was horny for that piece of shit really made me lose interest in her.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah I was not a fan of it either. I am not one of those guys that needs all the love interests to be "pure", and I probably wouldn't even care if she wasn't a virgin. But knowing that she was horny for that piece of shit really made me lose interest in her.
I didnt lose interest so much as I maintain the hope that when we eventually do anything with her she´s like "oh you´re so much better"
Idk might seem dumb but I´d like it

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
snowflake.......

• Haha
Reactions: Badjourasmix

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Great point. It would be hard for me taking a woman serious knowing that they could fall for an asshole like Dave, what makes it even worse is that he was our main antagonist, our adversary, either Iris is just incredibly naive and stupid or she just likes to date shitty guys.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Great point. It would be hard for me taking a woman serious knowing that they could fall for an asshole like Dave, what makes it even worse is that he was our main antagonist, our adversary, either Iris is just incredibly naive and stupid or she just likes to date shitty guys.
To be fair it's not uncommon for women especially when they are young, to go for the asshole types. Young men tend to do similar things, they go for the girls that put out very easily and then they somehow are surprised when they get cheated on.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
In three or four days animations and bugfix update will be added with the gallery and some scene reworks.
You know well that you have regained my trust and that of many, so what follows do not consider it a criticism but a suggestion in your interest: in the future, choose for full updates I'm sure they will be more appreciated.
Thanks for your work and effort.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You know well that you have regained my trust and that of many, so what follows do not consider it a criticism but a suggestion in your interest: in the future, choose for full updates I'm sure they will be more appreciated.
Yeah I think most people would rather wait a little longer and have the full experience with the animations.

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
I am also very unhappy with this situation and you are right. Thank you for your nice review. We got our own rendering system this week. All future updates will come in one piece. I don't want this kind of situation much more than you, because it means that all that effort loses its value.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am also very unhappy with this situation and you are right. Thank you for your nice review. We got our own rendering system this week. All future updates will come in one piece. I don't want this kind of situation much more than you, because it means that all that effort loses its value.
It's not ideal but it's not the worst either. If the only thing you are waiting for are the animations it's not a bad idea to release a beta version for your supporters, that way they beta test it and make sure everything is working fine, a lot of devs to that. When it comes to the public release it is probably better that it is the most complete version possible because that is the version new players will play and it can influence a lot their opinion.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes