BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
From Patreon Oct 1...
"All our animations have been added until the next week."
Patreon Oct 8
"All our animations have been added until the next week."
Oct 24
The current animations will also be added soon.
Oct30
In three or four days animations and bugfix update will be added with the gallery and some scene reworks.
I think its safe to assume that these devs are trustworthy when it comes to what they say...:KEK:

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
0x52_URM cheats

mc(money etc ) // points // path // gallery

View attachment 1445902 View attachment 1445904 View attachment 1445903 View attachment 1445901

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1445899 View attachment 1445900

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )
I got an idea about how to use all cheats/urm except gallery one
can u please explain a bit more about how to use gallery?

thanks in advance

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Well, 1month after the release of the last update and the Animations&bugfix update is still not ready.Since im supporting BoldBashStudios i can also say that the last progress post is still from 23.10 nothing since then on Patreon or Discord besides some single renders for the higher tiers. Last month where they mentioned the animation and bugfix update would take 4 or 5 days and then they would start with the next content update i was really hoping it could be ready until the end of December but now without any news and the animation&bugfix update not even ready im sad and disappointed :cry: and yes i know its not a fulltime job and personal life is first priority.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well, 1month after the release of the last update and the Animations&bugfix update is still not ready.Since im supporting BoldBashStudios i can also say that the last progress post is still from 23.10 nothing since then on Patreon or Discord besides some single renders for the higher tiers. Last month where they mentioned the animation and bugfix update would take 4 or 5 days and then they would start with the next content update i was really hoping it could be ready until the end of December but now without any news and the animation&bugfix update not even ready im sad and disappointed :cry: and yes i know its not a fulltime job and personal life is first priority.
Well i'am also supporting the project but i don't really feel like i'm missing out atm ... i guess there is a reason for that whole delay thingy and being not impatient is one of my traits so i just wait and see what happens next before i jump to conclusions myself.

Also there is a whole wide world of other games i can focus on until the next update...
I wonder how this will play out at the end of the day but i'am still positive about the dev's and their work!

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
I was a little unwell for two weeks. I had an emergency surgery on my bowels a week ago. I am here now and I am recovering. There is no change in our next update plans either. We bought our computers and set up a nice system. Animation update may be a little late but it's finally coming and we're on our way. Like everywhere else, there are a few malicious people here, and instead of responding to them, I just ignore them and laugh. I've lived long enough to know that dealing with such people is a reward for them. A lot of people forget this is our first game. I know it's hard to make a game like this on the first try, but that's how we do our job. Everything is going well now and as long as it continues like this, updates will continue to become more frequent. I enjoy doing this job. See you in the next update.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Animation update may be a little late but it's finally coming
What's that "finally coming" mean, is like coming in one hr or 2 days or 1 month or...?!?! Very curious to find out...
Like everywhere else, there are a few malicious people here
Of course that those who call out your BS are malicious what else, dude FFS you was the one who gave false release schedules for your animated version for over a month now, the fuk you talking about ppl being malicious?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I was a little unwell for two weeks. I had an emergency surgery on my bowels a week ago. I am here now and I am recovering. There is no change in our next update plans either. We bought our computers and set up a nice system. Animation update may be a little late but it's finally coming and we're on our way. Like everywhere else, there are a few malicious people here, and instead of responding to them, I just ignore them and laugh. I've lived long enough to know that dealing with such people is a reward for them. A lot of people forget this is our first game. I know it's hard to make a game like this on the first try, but that's how we do our job. Everything is going well now and as long as it continues like this, updates will continue to become more frequent. I enjoy doing this job. See you in the next update.
I wish you a complete recovery and I hope that the project can be done well with regular updates and full of animations even better than what we have seen.
Good day.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
I'm malicious because i was worried that there was no communication for more than 2 weeks? I'm sorry for your health problems and i'm happy that you are recovering but at least for your patreons you could have posted a small message,you always have that 10-15 min time for that and if you couldnt do it because of your surgery,your Dev partner could do it.

Reactions: Lovv99
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes