malak@s

Dec 26, 2018

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Where is that value? I can't find it in either mc/path/gallery/points
I think he means set the gallery values to true, then finish the game. (IE load a save just before the end and change/finish/watch the credits). But that didn't work for me. :/ i did save the gallery changes as well. So not sure where I went wrong.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I think he means set the gallery values to true, then finish the game. (IE load a save just before the end and change/finish/watch the credits). But that didn't work for me. :/ i did save the gallery changes as well. So not sure where I went wrong.
weird
i just made a new game to confirm - and it worked
tried a restart? its stored in the persistent file , which maybe updates only a game closing :unsure: - but who imtelling this :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
take a little bit of your time to check the changelog man, this update was just animations for the sex scenes, and overall improvements to the content that is already in the game.
diddnt read it through... is it worth playing from the beginning?

Ronni62

Mar 30, 2018
I can't continue playing: / it stops after episode 1 and than credits... please help
PS: I downloaded the .torrent version

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Then what was the update for? Just a fix or I just don't understand it because I saw the scene on the sofa from the last update
this latest update is as the changelog says just added animations and some renders and bugfixes. no new content.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Then what was the update for? Just a fix or I just don't understand it because I saw the scene on the sofa from the last update
What is there to understand?
I summarize that the dev anticipated the update without animations and today 40 animations have been added, what more do you want?
The dev has fulfilled its promises even if with some, it seems to me, justified delay.
There is nothing to complain about, if anything to compliment him on the work he has done.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes