BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Seems to be an issue with UploadHaven having a missing file & maybe (I'm not saying it's an issue) FileMail taking
6 Days 17 Hours 47 mins to download or is that it needs to be downloaded within that time. I am confused on that, but no matter, might not hurt to have a Nopy link for a 2 GB file.

Mar 4, 2019
Seems to be an issue with UploadHaven having a missing file & maybe (I'm not saying it's an issue) FileMail taking
6 Days 17 Hours 47 mins to download or is that it needs to be downloaded within that time. I am confused on that, but no matter, might not hurt to have a Nopy link for a 2 GB file.
View attachment 323634
Why not just download the 270 Mb compressed version? Or use Mega for the big one...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Life v0.13.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.06.2019

Last edited:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Why not just download the 270 Mb compressed version? Or use Mega for the big one...
Actually these are on the main page, one has a dead link an the other takes quite awhile. As a page manger I would want to keep my links fresh and running. Just because there is another link does not address that issue.

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
I grabbed the ladder but I can't remember how to trigger the scene with Diane. Is it because I grabbed it before trying to visit?

Also, the new version broke my saves so I had to start from scratch again, if I tried to load an old save it'd go back to the save screen

DJROCK99

Jun 2, 2019
I grabbed the ladder but I can't remember how to trigger the scene with Diane. Is it because I grabbed it before trying to visit?

Also, the new version broke my saves so I had to start from scratch again, if I tried to load an old save it'd go back to the save screen
how do you get the ladder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks Fasder, any idea on your next game yet, or is it still too early? :)
Oh I have loads of ideas, but nothing really substantial yet. I have one character pretty much ready and a story to go with it, but it's still only in my head and I'm not keen on spoilers. :)
how to start optional quest in this update??plz help :)
why are all the boobs so lifeless and saggy?i cannot for the Life of me figure out why.. ( hi Fasder hehehe) (he had it coming!)
:unsure:
I guess i'm the only one who thinks the boob shape is weird on all of the girls in this game~~~ :p:p:p
Trust me, you're not, and no, I don't care.
oh..Fasder knows..its a point of pride for him to stick his middle finger up at those who say "balloon" :p hehehe..these boobs will NEVER change!
Indeed.
if only this game did have the mother (milf ) as a Li too im pretty sure by now it will have a lot more patreons xD
Too bad, it won't happen. :(

No, that doesn't matter.
The trigger for her scene was changed slightly, but all save problems stem from a change I made in I think 0.10. And your particular one is the one I haven't been able to figure out. There's a "Known problems" section in OP that describes some of the solutions to broken saves.
how do you get the ladder
i wish sarah could get pregnant
Can't have everything in the world. :(

Reactions: DJROCK99

Agurk

May 25, 2017
I'm stuck on Sarah 45/45 it doesn't go up and there are no new events, the event to cook for her hasn't triggered yet and I'm max cooking, it says in walkthrough shes supposed to be looking at stars 22:00 but she doesnt show up at pool. Jenna and jenny are at 25/25 and there are no new events for them either

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm stuck on Sarah 45/45 it doesn't go up and there are no new events, the event to cook for her hasn't triggered yet and I'm max cooking, it says in walkthrough shes supposed to be looking at stars 22:00 but she doesnt show up at pool. Jenna and jenny are at 25/25 and there are no new events for them either

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes