• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Tahaelhour1

Sep 6, 2019
perfect game 10/10, but i downloaded the modded version and it's pretty annoying to not know what is activated , how to activate stuff, what new names are, what new clothes are ... does anybody know ? and apparently the bj scene is still censored for me, does anyone else have that problem ?

chingchongbingbong

May 29, 2020
perfect game 10/10, but i downloaded the modded version and it's pretty annoying to not know what is activated , how to activate stuff, what new names are, what new clothes are ... does anybody know ? and apparently the bj scene is still censored for me, does anyone else have that problem ?
the game is only partially uncensored for what i know.

Reactions: Tahaelhour1

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game in the opening post should be mostly uncensored, except for blowjobs. The transfix from tfpatchguy is I think fully uncensored now, you need a clean game to use it though. Some names and things back here, mod info here.

There's no new clothes except for the reactivated default custom clothes, type custom clothes into the say bar.

kakkoi-san16

May 24, 2020
Hey there. I've been struggling with the transfix installation. I had the clean game but when I launched it on tyrano player it gave me this. I used another transfix patch but I got the same thing.
Screenshot_20200529_175700_com.example.tyranoplayer.jpg

kakkoi-san16

May 24, 2020
If your trying to use tfpatchguy's Android player you need their Electron thing, the instructions from their...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If your trying to use tfpatchguy's Android player you need their Electron thing, the instructions from their...
I did exactly this. I'll start from scract. Thanks for all the help here, by the way.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
My game stops working once I activate the custom clothes option, not directly but after a while, what do I do?
I've really only used it to make sure it turns on and to take a couple of screenshots. Spent a few days with Sylvie dressed...
No problems so far, maybe it's particular clothes that cause it?

SharpandBlunt

May 30, 2020
I'm playing this game on Android right now and I have the black screen problem. I tried everything the internet tells me, but I just can't seem to run it properly. I can't find the game files either, just frustration trying to play the game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm playing this game on Android right now and I have the black screen problem...
If your on Android 10 the port just won't work any more. Otherwise follow the start up instructions you can find over on , there's the tapping ritual. You can't (easily) find files on Android they're hidden away.

If you are on Android 10 you can try tfpatchguy's Android player, look back here for links. Instructions are in the MEGA folder, but it is complicated.

Reactions: SharpandBlunt

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
hey guys, kinda new here, i've been reading and it seems there is a mess with the mods stuff, should I play the game unmodded or is it better to play it modded?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...there is a mess with the mods stuff, should I play the game unmodded or is it better to play it modded?
The only mess with mods was back when people tried to install them on versions of the game they weren't meant for, all the working mods (except for one) are now preinstalled. If you like the sound of one or more of them then use the modded game. If you do pick the modded game there's the small bug fix linked below it.

Most of the mess comes form the game being compressed as a .7z, so you may need 7Zip to open them properly. Or look back here for a ready to go normally zipped modded game.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes