VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
So been absent for two months (or three I guess?) What news? can someone enlighten me please
And although there's been nothing this year...
That's pretty much the state of play at the moment. And TBK would know since he's essentially the mod and go-to guy for the thread. Since he said that, you can take it as fact. przemo10371, our resident humble translator, makes an appearance every once in while too to touch base. :]

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Patch wise tfpatchguy is still regularly updating their temporary 3.0.22 one, Sylvie's butt is restored again. A new WIP folder just appeared in their 3.0.22 folder containing the voice mod.

And Ray's twitter is closed again to non followers...

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Patch wise tfpatchguy is still regularly updating their temporary 3.0.22 one, Sylvie's butt is restored again. A new WIP folder just appeared in their 3.0.22 folder containing the voice mod.

And Ray's twitter is closed again to non followers...

What selection do you make to activate the voice mod?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do I have to things from the data folder?
The mod config menu is part of the voice mod. There's few extra folder layers to 3.0.X than the previous version, put the data folder from the mod in...

Teaching Feeling folder\resources\app

Let it replace any existing files. Don't know if it matters which patch version you have installed, but I have the latest one from yesterday.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
The mod config menu is part of the voice mod. There's few extra folder layers to 3.0.X than the previous version, put the data folder from the mod in...

Teaching Feeling folder\resources\app

Let it replace any existing files. Don't know if it matters which patch version you have installed, but I have the latest one from yesterday.
That worked perfectly, thanks! You're the best as always dude.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Check the !mod info.txt you should have for the commands to turn them on and off, enter them in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think all you need is to have the say bar unlocked, older versions need the images manually switched.
I can't find the mod info file you mentioned.

edit: also tried to edit save but I cannot understand (haven't touched the file on my game tho). will there be any full save for v3.0.2.2?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So if I want to play 2.5.2 mod can I use it in 3.0.2.2?
The only mod for 3.0.22 is that specific voice mod from tfpatchguy. You can't use mods with versions of the game that they aren't meant for, especially with 3.0.0 as it had even more changes that updates usually do.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's the breakfast event though, so Sylvie should be very happy with her new life by then.
yea I know, she seems happy as all heck in my save file too even though i've even refused her a fare few times, but seeing those without seeing any part of her that denotes happiness is a bit sad for me still, can't get over the past xD

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a mod that removes Sylvie's scars? I saw someone with it from somewhere...
A version of 3.0.19 has popped up called no scars, but it's only partly translated and it's mostly censored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Teaching Feeling v3.0.19 No Scars -

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes