VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes
Sep 26, 2021
No 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 saves can't be switched around. Get the book from Ferrum in the market, the flowers from the woods and make the aphodisiac to use right before sex. Or put the flower petals in tea.
btw is there like other position other than Missionary and R cowgirl and how do i get thos ingredients, what do i do, im such a noob bro ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What doi do with longing for skinship?
Means Sylvie is getting pretty sex starved, she'll eventually ask about and there's a few scenes you can get. If you didn't go with tfpatchguy's patch the translated memory guide is back here, the bottom right set on page one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Got this black screen, waited for an hour and nothing changed. What do I do. I'm using joiplay
Again I'm not sure it will work with JoiPlay. The 3.0.X game has to unpack parts of itself when you first start it up, looks like it can't do it. There is a already unpacked 3.0.19 here maybe that will work better.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Gonna give up, I'm just gonna download the modded 2.5.2 ver.
If you don't mind missing out on the latest stuff with the 3.0.22 mod pack there are actual ports you can try. The modded 2.5.2 game from the opening post is here. And 3.0.22 with a old version of tfpatchguy's patch, but with the basic mods here. You have to give storage permission yourself, apparently they won't ask like most games will.

ZaleHq

Apr 11, 2020
Thanks
If you don't mind missing out on the latest stuff with the 3.0.22 mod pack there are actual ports you can try. The modded 2.5.2 game from the opening post is here. And 3.0.22 with a old version of tfpatchguy's patch, but with the basic mods here. You have to give storage permission yourself, apparently they won't ask like most games will.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ZaleHq

Apr 11, 2020
Also, for the ported 3.0.22, is it possible to add other mods?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also, for the ported 3.0.22, is it possible to add other mods?
Don't think apks work like that, they install to somewhere you can't normally access. If Himiko-S hadn't change the save location you wouldn't be able to even get to the save files. And the 3.0.22 mod pack is packed like the game was, not normally zipped.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ohh i will like this game in a mosters Girl version...
There's a demo for what in the far future could be Teaching Feeling with a monster girl called Determinable Unstable. Also the more visual novel Like Butterfly Affection, and the kinetic novel Love at First Sight.

Also a fox girl game from a different developer so heavily inspired by TF she has a costume based on Sylvie's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Germanicus
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes