VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ray-K does , which is probably most of us here. But if a big update changes the first digit (2.0 to 3.0) of the version number saves can't be used, if it's the second (2.0 to 2.5) then there's sometimes a way around it. And they...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonchadant

Oct 12, 2021
I followed your instructions and have the game working, translated, and modded on PC. Thanks for that. Do you know why it doesn't work on JoiPlay? Other versions have before.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you know why it doesn't work on JoiPlay? Other versions have before.
Complete guess but 3.0.0 updated the Tyrano version, possibly that. Although installing tfpatchguy's temporary patch does revert some of it. If you look in their there's a !Android zip, it has their Tryrano Android player.

Nonchadant

Oct 12, 2021
Unfortunately, I tried it and I just have a blank black screen. I did on JoiPlay too, but it would pop up with a menu where I could press skip then tap the middle of the screen to fix it.

Nitocris77

Nov 13, 2020
I've wanted to play this game for a while, but every time I try and start "Loading TyranoScript" shows up with a black screen, any fixes?

patrickhhh

Jul 28, 2018
I really like ray's game but unfortunately (or not). He REALLY doesnt like pirates. If I remember he stops making games because of us, hope he keeps making it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ray-K does , which is probably most of us here. But if a big update changes the first digit (2.0 to 3.0) of the version number saves can't be used, if it's the second (2.0 to 2.5) then there's sometimes a way around it. And they...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can bet people will repost just to troll him. :ROFLMAO:

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know what the settings in the beginning mean for the 3.0 version?

Edit: Nevermind, forgot to apply the mod patch, thought I only needed the translation patch for the base 3.0 version. It's translated fine after I applied it.

1635120564754.png

Last edited:

Elainasuki

Jun 12, 2021
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 - Android Update

Changes:

• Last tfpatchguy patch added - (07-01-2021)
  • A menu with previous configurations was added where it is recommended that you Install the webview that includes this apk, for this, first just click the "uninstall webview" button, then the "Install Webview" button, and finally the "Select Webview" button. In this way, many errors that occur in some devices will be avoided.
  • Mods added:
  1. --- Voice Mod added by tfpatchguy
  2. --- Mod for Sylvie to come out naked
  3. --- Aurelia's mod (Nude, loli)
  4. --- Nephy's mod (Nude, Skimpy clothes)
  5. --- Date mod with sylvie

• Two languages (English and Spanish)
  • Now you can choose if you want to save your game in the internal memory, or in the cell phone system, although you must bear in mind that with this last saving method, you will not be able to share your saved game with other operating systems, such as Windows, etc. But if you have a low-end cell phone, with this last saving method you will gain more performance.

Downloads:

- - Multi-language (English and Spanish)

Note: The Mods are not mine, I only ported them from version 2.5.2 to 3.0.22, the mods were originally ported from previous versions by tfpatchguy.
How does voice mod works? Does sylvie have voice now?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes